[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ricky's appeal today

Randall

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he come over your house and kick your dog too?

I didn't know NFL players had to be humanitarians and Nobel Peace prize finalists?!?

Crazy me, I thought I was rooting for a good RB to hopefully make it back to the football field in 2006 to help the Dolphins win.

1414342[/snapback]

If all that mattered in life was football I would have to agree but football is very minor in the grand scheme of things. Honesty, integrity and being responsible are big in my book. I don't see that in him.

Sure, whatever you say!  And the moon is made out of cheese.

1415929[/snapback]

And your charge that Ricky fathered 3 kids? Is that just opinion not based on any facts too?

And your charge that Ricky fathered 3 kids? Is that just opinion not based on any facts too?

1416261[/snapback]

I thought it was common knowledge that Ricky had at least one child out of wedlock.

I agree with G3-175SE. Ricky's a female spray cleanser.

1416261[/snapback]

Not sure what you mean by too but I would never say that I couldn't make a mistake but I was sure that he had three children. As a Dolphin fan I read a lot of information about the players. I found this website that states he does have 3 children. I am sure you can google like I did and find other sites that will tell you the same thing.

My Webpage

Edited by G3-175SE

• 2 weeks later...
So.... any word on the Ricky appeal?

1416803[/snapback]

Speculation is that it will be next week. Hopefully it will be before the draft.

1419984[/snapback]

I certainly hope so.  I think it will greatly affect how the Dolphins draft.

1420958[/snapback]

Still no decision on the Ricky appeal? :D

Dolphins | Williams' decision could come Tuesday; he also could be traded

Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:36:28 -0700

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports Miami Dolphins RB Ricky Williams could find out his football fate for the 2006 season as early as Tuesday, April 25. Should the league reinstate Williams, then the Dolphins could begin fielding offers for their running back and try to trade him before the NFL Draft. There would be interest in Williams and the Denver Broncos could head up that list. The Broncos already were involved in talks with the Dolphins this winter, when word of Williams' potential suspension leaked out.

Ricky for President!!! :D

I don't understand the; he never tested positive for this before plea. Are people really serious? Let's see, nobody ever started smoking Josh Gordon and then graduated to other drugs. And, I seriously doubt he hasn't been using different drugs in the past.

Let's not forget the players that have been banged for testing positive on over the counter supps. either. They served their suspension for nothing more than something a kid could walk in any vitimin store and buy. If he tested positive for speed or whatever, he should serve his suspension just like everyone else.

This site is reporting that Ricky has won his appeal. I am not familiar with this site at all so I have no idea how valid it is.

http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/2006Draft.html

"the league is supposed to decide the fate of Dolphins Rb Ricky Williams today and the word around the league is Williams has won his appeal and will be dealt by the Dolphins either before or during the Draft...the Broncos once again appear to be the front runner for Williams and have extra picks in the second and third rounds...the Dolphins are without a second round pick in the upcoming Draft and have just two picks in day one"

IF this is indeed true it's a VERY happy day for Dolphin fans. (at least for me)

The 2 headed backfield LIVES.

So sorry Ronnie Brown owners but RICKY is back. And I hope the Dolphins DO NOT trade him.