[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hawk Homers

devilwoman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quest Field

Thinking about the charter B sections...which side is the home field side?

1413174[/snapback]

I've been on the waiting list for Steelers tickets for 3 years now, and probably have at least 10 more season of waiting, and you Seahawks fans can just click on a website and get your tickets. :D

No wonder you lost the Super Bowl....... :D

I've been on the waiting list for Steelers tickets for 3 years now, and probably have at least 10 more season of waiting, and you Seahawks fans can just click on a website and get your tickets.    :D

1413218[/snapback]

That's nothing compared to Packers tickets. :D

I've been on the waiting list for Steelers tickets for 3 years now, and probably have at least 10 more season of waiting, and you Seahawks fans can just click on a website and get your tickets.    :D

1413218[/snapback]

That's nothing compared to Packers tickets. :D

1413232[/snapback]

Yeah, and Browns tic ... oh wait, nevermind

Quest Field

1413174[/snapback]

Wait...Seahawks tickets are still available?

:D Well, in that case maybe I will be going to see the Packers/Seahawks game this year....

Wait...Seahawks tickets are still available?

:D Well, in that case maybe I will be going to see the Packers/Seahawks game this year....

1413262[/snapback]

Nov 27th Seattle home game...I have that one circled as a possibility.

Isn't it like 80 years or something?  They really need something to do up there in GB besides hunt and eat cheese.

1413305[/snapback]

I know it's not as cool as being able to get your tickets at the box office on game day like you can at the Metrodome.

Quest Field

1413174[/snapback]

I have been considering getting season tickets too... but I have to decide between season tickets or the nfl sunday ticket on directv.

leaning towards the nfl sunday ticket since I am not even a Hawk fan...

Edited by thecerwin

I am not even a Hawk fan...

1413379[/snapback]

Judging by the Super Bowl turnout, there are only like 12 Seahawks fans. 6 of them are on this board, and none of them travel well, not even for the Super Bowl. :D

P.S. Seahawk37 had tickets, but sold them for $1,678,000.00 each.

P.S.  Seahawk37 had tickets, but sold them for $1,678,000.00 each.

1413385[/snapback]

He got a good deal! I would have done the same...

The city is actually pretty Seahawk crazy, lots of loyal diehard fans here. It makes it annoying sometimes since I am a Rams fan... I love when the Ram's come to town and I get to wear my Steven Jackson jersey.

Judging by the Super Bowl turnout, there are only like 12 Seahawks fans.  6 of them are on this board, and none of them travel well, not even for the Super Bowl.  :D

P.S.  Seahawk37 had tickets, but sold them for $1,678,000.00 each.

1413385[/snapback]

:D That doesn't sound right to me. But if I had two superbowl tickets and could have sold them for over a million each I would have done the same thing.

Aren't they both home side? This IS one of the loudest home field stadiums in the NFL if I recall. How many games have the Seahawks lost at home in the last two years?

1413398[/snapback]

2005 lost none at home

2004 lost 3 at home

And she meant which side is the Seahawks bench.

He got a good deal! I would have done the same...

The city is actually pretty Seahawk crazy, lots of loyal diehard fans here. It makes it annoying sometimes since I am a Rams fan... I love when the Ram's come to town and I get to wear my Steven Jackson jersey.

1413397[/snapback]

:D That doesn't sound right to me. But if I had two superbowl tickets and could have sold them for over a million each I would have done the same thing.

1413400[/snapback]

You guys must not have been here for that debacle, and you must not know Seahawk37.......

:D  The list was building up even in the 70s and 80s.

1413414[/snapback]

Green Bay is major sports smallest TV market at 68th place, but its fan followings are certainly not among the smallest. According to a Harris Poll, the Packers have more fans than any other team in the league. If you want season tickets to a Packers game you will join a waiting list of more than 67,500 names, or about a thirty year wait. Their home games have been sold out on a season-ticket basis since 1960.

do you have to put a down payment to be on the list? Could I put my name on the list in the freak chance i may end up in GB one day?

1413421[/snapback]

You can put your name on the list without a down payment.