[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hawk Homers

devilwoman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by the Super Bowl turnout, there are only like 12 Seahawks fans.  6 of them are on this board, and none of them travel well, not even for the Super Bowl.  :D

P.S.  Seahawk37 had tickets, but sold them for $1,678,000.00 each.

1413385[/snapback]

I have always wondered why the city of Pittsburgh, and it's metropolitan area, continue to shrink in population every year. I have assumed it's a dying city, but I'm beginning to suspect that Menudo just gets on everyone's nerves.

Wait...Seahawks tickets are still available?

:D Well, in that case maybe I will be going to see the Packers/Seahawks game this year....

1413262[/snapback]

Chavez & Devilwoman, If either of you are coming to town, let us know. I WILL be buying you beers!

Edited by Bonehand

Chavez & Devilwoman, If either of you are coming to town, let us know. I WILL be buying you beers!

1413522[/snapback]

If you buy me beers, I WILL be drinking them. :D

I have always wondered why the city of Pittsburgh, and it's metropolitan area, continue to shrink in population every year. I have assumed it's a dying city, but I'm beginning to suspect that Menudo just gets on everyone's nerves.

1413491[/snapback]

I'm not from Pittsburgh or its Metro areas. :D

Judging by the Super Bowl turnout, there are only like 12 Seahawks fans.  6 of them are on this board, and none of them travel well, not even for the Super Bowl.  :D

1413385[/snapback]

Let's see-Pittsburgh to Detroit 285 miles

Seattle to Detroit 2386 miles

I wonder why. :D

Let's see-Pittsburgh to Detroit  285 miles

Seattle to  Detroit  2386 miles

I wonder why.  :D

1413950[/snapback]

Not an excuse, this is the Super Bowl we are talking about...............

Not an excuse, this is the Super Bowl we are talking about...............

1414172[/snapback]

You have a point on that one. But IF I somehow had tickets you bet your A$$ I would have been there! It is easier to drive the short distance though; I bet there would have been a much larger Seahawks fan turnout if the game were played on the West Coast near Washington.

1413522[/snapback]

I'd love you for that :D:D:D

edit: I mean I would drink them if offered :D

Edited by devilwoman

1413522[/snapback]

If you buy me beers, I WILL be drinking them. :D

1413542[/snapback]

you'll be drinking them in the beer garden right behind my seats... coined the "frazia foyer" by bonehand. :D

not to mention a massive pre-game party @ the premier club starting about 2 that day. :D

hope you make it.

I was making some tentative plans - looks like the wife and I will most likely be taking the Empire Builder, with rough plans to arrive Friday or Saturday, and probably leave Tuesday or Wednesday.

The best hotel available looks to be the Crowne Plaza - it appears VERY walkable from both the Amtrak Station and Qwest.

Problem is single-game tickets don't go on sale until July; AND I have to make sure that I can get the time off from work - that time around Thanksgiving is usually pretty tough.

Any advice or comments would be appreciated.

I was making some tentative plans - looks like the wife and I will most likely be taking the Empire Builder, with rough plans to arrive Friday or Saturday, and probably leave Tuesday or Wednesday.

The best hotel available looks to be the Crowne Plaza - it appears VERY walkable from both the Amtrak Station and Qwest.

Problem is single-game tickets don't go on sale until July; AND I have to make sure that I can get the time off from work - that time around Thanksgiving is usually pretty tough.

Any advice or comments would be appreciated.

1422611[/snapback]

well the train station is literally 1000 ft. from the north entrance to Qwest. the problem is that it's right in the middle of pioneer square. It can get pretty dicey down there @ night especially on foot. you could take a stroll up to the bar where Ken Hamlin was almost killed in that bar fight. :D

there's a brand new Day's inn ( I think that's what it is :D )....... right between Qwest & Safeco.... it's not completely done yet but it will be this summer. We walk by it on the way to the games & talk about getting a room there for a weekend game sometime. Maybe I should look into it for the cheesehead game. :D It sits right outside the left field foul pole of Safeco......and there's like a 1/2 dozen brew pubs within crawling distance of it. :D

I'll try & get you as list of the places to check out including the place i'm talk'in about.

BTW..... there's a complimentary grill out / party & Camp Frazia that weekend too. about 4 miles from the action & it comes with limo service. :D:D

Edited by Down Goes Frazia

there's a brand new Day's inn ( I think that's what it is  :D )....... right between Qwest & Safeco.... it's not completely done yet but it will be this summer. We walk by it on the way to the games & talk about getting a room there for a weekend game sometime. Maybe I should look into it for the cheesehead game. :D  It sits right outside the left field foul pole of Safeco......and  there's like a 1/2 dozen brew pubs within crawling distance of it. :D

I'll try & get you as list of the places to check out including the place i'm talk'in about.

BTW..... there's a complimentary grill out / party & Camp Frazia that weekend too. about 4 miles from the action & it comes with limo service.  :D

1422871[/snapback]

:D

Just booked the Amtrak tix - problem is if I'm still drivin' the beer truck, I can't leave until Sat and I get in at 10 am Mon. Not THAT big a deal, but a 7 hr window doesn't leave me completely comfortable.

I can look into this too if I know you're coming for sure. I guarantee they'll go fast.

1422878[/snapback]

I told Chavez I would hook him up when the Single game tix go on sale to Season Ticket holders.

So, is the complimentary cookout at Chez Fraz open to the general public? :D

:D

Just booked the Amtrak tix - problem is if I'm still drivin' the beer truck, I can't leave until Sat and I get in at 10 am Mon. Not THAT big a deal, but a 7 hr window doesn't leave me completely comfortable.

1428386[/snapback]

i'll have cocktails ready @ 10:01. :D It will be almost happy hour on the east coast...... close enough. :D