[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KoRo and Williamson...

irish

KoRo is the #1 in Vikingland and I think Williamson should be able to beat out Taylor and Robinson, so I was just wondering how some of you would value these 2 going into this year.

All have some talent but none have that superstar talent.

I like Williamson the best. I would be willing to get him if he price is right.

1413412[/snapback]

I'd say the opposite. Koren looks like the better option. As long as he can hold on to the ball.

The coaching staff has not declared any starting positions for anybody. I am thinking Koren will be the #1 WR by the time camp starts. As for value, I would look at it like last year. None of them are going to be spectacular but Koren may be good enough to be a decent #2 receiver on you fantasy squad. I think he will be on the field the most. Taylor and Williamson may split time and neither of them will be consistent enough start every week. Think of Philly’s offense the last couple years. From what I saw at this 1st mini camp, it looks like it will be like a version of that.

Also Chester Taylor will be catching alot of passes out the backfield and as a wideout.

I wouldnt use either of them as my starting 3, good bench players though...

1413518[/snapback]

I would agree with that. The MIN offense spread the ball around quite a bit last season and with the new coaching staff, I would suspect that is going to be similar. I think we have seen the last of a vaunted MIN passing attack for a while.

I would agree with that. The MIN offense spread the ball around quite a bit last season and with the new coaching staff, I would suspect that is going to be similar. I think we have seen the last of a vaunted MIN passing attack for a while.

1413523[/snapback]

At least they don't have to worry about the QB having small hands...

:D

Behind KRob I think Taylor has the best season of them all. But I wouldn't go so far as to say he will be much of an option for WR on your fantasy squad. Well put above, I think he would be a fair bench player. Williamson will probably get the big play here & there, but KRob & Taylor will likely be the more consistant options.

Behind KRob I think Taylor has the best season of them all. But I wouldn't go so far as to say he will be much of an option for WR on your fantasy squad. Well put above, I think he would be a fair bench player. Williamson will probably get the big play here & there, but KRob & Taylor will likely be the more consistant options.

1413558[/snapback]

I agree with this.

I think Williamson needs 1 more seaosn before he is ready to be a fantasy factor.

1413558[/snapback]

yup i would agree and the #3 will have a good game here and there also

I hope I am wrong (as a Vikes Fan) but I really do not see Williamson as a big time player, yes he will get the occasional big one play but I do not see him as a goto guy at all. He has speed but doesn't use it well to get separation. IMO

Lets face it he went to South Carolina and wasn't a major player in college. How is he going to be a major factor as a professional? He ran a great 40 split at the combine and got a contract but won't be a starter quality WR.

Of the 2 choices I like Krob if he stays sober and clean.

I see alot of short passes in the playbook this year. RBs and TEs will get their share of those. I hope they throw it downfield more than once a quarter and they could if they have all day in the backfield to do it. But their not going to have the game on the line with Brad Johnson's arm.