[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The word "HUGH"

Footballjoe

This stuff is so funny. Newbie has to be the biggest geek word ever. It is used when geeks get together to make a little sorority of geedom and exclude others so other geeks feel excluded because they didn't join a friggin fantasy football site and make a million posts years ago. Too funny.

Good thing there is good info from these geeks or it would only be a big "hey I am a geek too" fest. I should have misspelled some words there so you guys could create another secret geek code word and a nice little smiley face icon with it. Ha!

1422805[/snapback]

No sense of hughmor.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

85% of her posts consist of one graemlin.

:D

1421497[/snapback]

90% contain the word "pig".

This stuff is so funny. Newbie has to be the biggest geek word ever. It is used when geeks get together to make a little sorority of geedom and exclude others so other geeks feel excluded because they didn't join a friggin fantasy football site and make a million posts years ago. Too funny.

Good thing there is good info from these geeks or it would only be a big "hey I am a geek too" fest. I should have misspelled some words there so you guys could create another secret geek code word and a nice little smiley face icon with it. Ha!

1422805[/snapback]

How about [Red Foreman]dumbass[/Red Foreman]?

Noob. ::D

1422919[/snapback]

Thank you all for proving my point. Keep the intelligent responses and the good info coming.

Nice that you have the time to research my old posts. I stand by that 100%. If you think pointing out that someone has their priorities screwed when they get pissed about the FANTASY ramifications of a hurricane that ravaged a city, then...well that speaks for itself. Take care.

Thank you all for proving my point. Keep the intelligent responses and the good info coming.

Nice that you have the time to research my old posts. I stand by that 100%. If you think pointing out that someone has their priorities screwed when they get pissed about the FANTASY ramifications of a hurricane that ravaged a city, then...well that speaks for itself. Take care.

1423110[/snapback]

Definitely had his priorities screwed up. But you're still being a tool. :D

Edited by rajncajn

This from a guy who has a comic book as his avatar. Again a well thought out intelligent response.

1423860[/snapback]

Are you still here?

For someone claiming to have a life, you sure are getting wrapped up by a bunch of tools. :D

This from a guy who has a comic book as his avatar. Again a well thought out intelligent response.

1423860[/snapback]

Lighten up Francis.

I know your Mommy didn't love you enough when you were growing up but that's no reason to take it out on us.

1423860[/snapback]

Since when does an avatar equate intelligence? I haven't seen anything coming out of your trap that has shown any indication that you have an IQ any higher than any of the rest of us. :D

Funny that you call us geeks yet you're right here posting along side us. BTW, you're still being a tool.

Edited by rajncajn

1422805[/snapback]

U R a hugh moran.

Are you refering to the response you are giving or just making a ridiculous remark for no reason?  :D

1424465[/snapback]

He's trying to show us how big a brain he has compared to the rest of us. I think he accomplished his mission rather well.

1423860[/snapback]

[Animal House basement, pledge night]

Your new name will be "Hugh Sack o' Crap".

1423110[/snapback]

Just take a look at this guys previous posts. He thinks he is the God of football, the all-knowing. The guy is definitely an Kate Middleton. :D

His user name is appropriate.