[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The word "HUGH"

Footballjoe

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Hey Big sack,

Trying to fight a bunch of nerds on a message board on the internet is like arguing with an idiot, he brings you down to his level and then beats you with the experience.

Still wondering what you are going to get out of this, other than an internetdweeb whoopin'? :D

1424023[/snapback]

Great point. The most intelligent thing said yet. Continue on geeks. I will continue to read the important info on here and skip the childish geek posts. It was my mistake for getting involved in a world of 30+ year old comic book fans whose best comebacks are calling people "huge sack of crap" and "Kate Middleton". Way out of my league there. I can't compete with that stuff (And they wonder why I act as though I am superior to some of them...ha!). This is your world here and I will not try to ruin this thing you have going here anymore.

Sorry I could not respond faster. I am not on this site or the computer all day. I must remember that geeks make this site what it is. I appreciate you geeks. I really do. Keep the info (and the intelligent name calling) coming. Happy Holidays everyone.

Edited by BIG SACK

Great point. The most intelligent thing said yet. Continue on geeks. I will continue to read the important info on here and skip the childish geek posts. It was my mistake for getting involved in a world of 30+ year old comic book fans whose best comebacks are calling people "huge sack of crap" and "Kate Middleton". Way out of my league there. I can't compete with that stuff (And they wonder why I act as though I am superior to some of them...ha!). This is your world here and I will not try to ruin this thing you have going here anymore.

Sorry I could not respond faster. I am not on this site or the computer all day. I must remember that geeks make this site what it is. I appreciate you geeks. I really do. Keep the info (and the intelligent name calling) coming. Happy Holidays everyone.

1424888[/snapback]

:D

Who quarterbacked his team to a 15-13-1 in Division II but was a first round pick...a high first rounder?

Get me once shame on you, get me twice shame on me.

1421149[/snapback]

I LIKE THIS VERSION BETTER:

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —President George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

It was my mistake for getting involved in a world of 30+ year old comic book fans whose best comebacks are calling people "huge sack of crap" and "Kate Middleton". Way out of my league there.

1424888[/snapback]

:D

Correction, Hugh Sack.

It was my mistake for getting involved in a world of 30+ year old comic book fans whose best comebacks are calling people "huge sack of crap" and "Kate Middleton".

1424888[/snapback]

What's wrong with comic books? And for that matter, is it wrong that I'm 38 and still live with my mother. I'll be right brack, my mother needs me to rub her hugh corns. Touché...Saggy Sack.

I live in my parent's basement, drive a Dodge Stratus and have the world's largest collection of Troy Aikman spamshirts. My favorite comic is "The Continuing Adventures of Dan Pastorini". But thanks for caring. You shall be spared when Xenu comes to save us all.

I just bought "Dan Pastorini - The man, the myth, the legend." :D

1425019[/snapback]

I haven't read that one yet. Is it true no woman has ever left him? Wait, wait...don't spoil it for Hugh.

I will continue to read the important info on here and skip the childish geek posts.

1424888[/snapback]

You're doing a fantastic job of that so far. You know what's even funnier than the geeks? The people with superiority complexes that swing by an internet message board to talk smack and make themselves feel better. Keep the faith. :D

Oh yeah, thanks for the link to the thread from '04 - Nice trip down memory lane

I live in my parent's basement, drive a Dodge Stratus and have the world's largest collection of Troy Aikman spamshirts.  My favorite comic is "The Continuing Adventures of Dan Pastorini".  But thanks for caring.  You shall be spared when Xenu comes to save us all.

1425007[/snapback]

http://idriveadodgestratus.ytmnd.com/

This stuff is so funny. Newbie has to be the biggest geek word ever. It is used when geeks get together to make a little sorority of geedom and exclude others so other geeks feel excluded because they didn't join a friggin fantasy football site and make a million posts years ago. Too funny.

Good thing there is good info from these geeks or it would only be a big "hey I am a geek too" fest. I should have misspelled some words there so you guys could create another secret geek code word and a nice little smiley face icon with it. Ha!

1422805[/snapback]

Hey No Sack, who let you in here? :D