[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bush to Houston...

devilwoman

Would the #5 pick and Javon Walker for the #1 pick and maybe Jabar Gaffney really be that far fetched?

1425286[/snapback]

Yes it would be pretty far fetched.

Gaffney is now an Eagle.

Posted on Thu, Mar. 16, 2006

Birds make deal with Gaffney

The Eagles added a starting wide receiver last night when they agreed to a one-year deal with unrestricted free agent Jabar Gaffney, who started 50 of 64 games during his four seasons with the Houston Texans.

Philadelphia Inquirer

Guess that's what having a job and a life will do to a guy in the off season.

1427516[/snapback]

:D Excuses...excuses. You just don't have your priorities in order wirehairman.

A job is what allows you to pay for your membership here at the Huddle, fees for your Leagues & Fantasy Football rags for light reading while on the Throne.

Your life is Fantasy Football!

:D

:D Excuses...excuses. You just don't have your priorities in order wirehairman.

A job is what allows you to pay for your membership here at the Huddle, fees for your Leagues & Fantasy Football rags for light reading while on the Throne.

Your life is Fantasy Football!

:D

1427541[/snapback]

Well said! :D

Unless I missed something, didn't Ahman Green resign for another year?  Didn't Gado show flashes that he can be a competent back?  Davenport has also re-upped and was also showing signs of ability.  Am I missing something completely here?  Green Bay has a lot of positional needs, but I think that running back is one of the least in terms of need.

I'll give you that Green is no spring chicken, Gado may be a flash in the pan, and Davenport has shown limited potential, but to call the Green Bay running back position a "Sorry" group is just misinformed.

1424411[/snapback]

...and Tenn has Brown and Henry...no need there. Also there was some debate on who else they have and yes while Wells is an FA, Verdnand Morencey is a talent as well, with one year under his belt already, he makes for a fine back up to Davis.

Further, I just caught this off the wire as well...not sure I buy into the trade down with Tenn though...

The Texans' consideration of taking DE Mario Williams at No. 1 is genuine, according to the Houston Chronicle. According to ProFootballTalk.com, this scenario is possible... the Texans trade down with Tennessee. The Titans take a QB #1, the Saints grab Williams, and Reggie Bush lands in Houston cheaper at #3 than at #1.

Edited by Bork

...and Tenn has Brown and Henry...no need there. 

1428134[/snapback]

:D Think about what you just said...

Texans trade down with Tennessee. The Titans take a QB #1, the Saints grab Williams, and Reggie Bush lands in Houston cheaper at #3 than at #1.

1428134[/snapback]

Even if this did happen, I don't see Titans or Saints passing Bush. Henry and Brown are garbage, and all of us fantasy owners know how reliable Deuce has been.

Not only that, but if the Texans traded down, it would be to get Williams or Ferguson. They would be trying to get out of the Bush squeeze.

And let me be the first to welcome you to The Huddle. :D