[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Irvin is an Asshat

Vote Quimby2

Yes you got me... I didn't know how to spell the word because there is a geek block on my cursing that I just found out because I need not resort to such nonsense. oops you got me. C'mon guys really. It's sad. The responses are just childish and boring. Please someone be clever. Your leader Hugh One thinks he is clever but I am sorry to say just makes me laugh more and more. 38...HA!

Edited by BIG SACK

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you got me... I didn't know how to spell shucks. oops you got me. C'mon guys really. It's sad. The responses are just childish and boring. Please someone be clever. Your leader Hugh One thinks he is clever but I am sorry to say just makes me laugh more and more. 38...HA!

1427250[/snapback]

Our leader Hugh One...

:D

Yes you got me... I didn't know how to spell shucks. oops you got me. C'mon guys really. It's sad. The responses are just childish and boring. Please someone be clever. Your leader Hugh One thinks he is clever but I am sorry to say just makes me laugh more and more. 38...HA!

1427250[/snapback]

"Your leader Hugh One....."

Come on guys you must have better than this. Man, "sack of shi7" is all you can come up with. How childish. I thought geeks were supposed to be witty and smart. I guess I heard wrong. Now you are supposed to point out something I said that was childish so to draw attention away from the fact that I pointed out your own childishness. C'mon guys you can do it. Round and round we go.

1427216[/snapback]

Your name is Sack of manure. :D

There is another one. C'mon your name is creative...try to be please. PLEASE someone come up with something besides sack of @#$% and other sad and mindless nonsense. PLEASE.

1427270[/snapback]

How about NO SACK?

There is another one. C'mon your name is creative...try to be please. PLEASE someone come up with something besides sack of @#$% and other sad and mindless nonsense. PLEASE.

1427270[/snapback]

hey, sweet...you haven't edited this post yet. you're making progress. now try typing manure. are you geeky enough? :D

Yea I haven’t been able to type that word. You must have some geek spell on it. It's okay. My vocabulary extends far past the spoken geek words you use. Lets end it...you are all boring me.

1427285[/snapback]

Maybe Boring Sack is more appropriate for a person such as yourself.

Wow I make fun of a few geeks and now I have a fan club led by one of the saddest geeks around...Jumpin Johnies. You are lame.

1427278[/snapback]

Now come on Wet Paper Sack, our leader just went from Hugh One to Jumpin Johnies in the matter of a few posts? I must have missed the coup.

Now come on Wet Paper Sack, our leader just went from Hugh One to Jumpin Johnies in the matter of a few posts?  I must have missed the coup.

1427308[/snapback]

Hmm Huddle Fight JJ versus Hugh? In a fair fight Hugh takes him, hands down. JJ musta hit him upside the head with a tennis racket when he wasn't lookin.

Yes you got me... I didn't know how to spell the word because there is a geek block on my cursing that I just found out because I need not resort to such nonsense. oops you got me. C'mon guys really. It's sad. The responses are just childish and boring. Please someone be clever. Your leader Hugh One thinks he is clever but I am sorry to say just makes me laugh more and more. 38...HA!

1427250[/snapback]

1427270[/snapback]

Wow I make fun of a few geeks and now I have a fan club led by one of the saddest geeks around...Jumpin Johnies. You are lame.

1427278[/snapback]

sad sack? :D

You know I usually can come up with some good alternatives, but honstly SoS is really the best, other than fag bag. But that would be inappropriate, and insulting to those amongst us that imbibe in loafer lightener.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Edited by cre8tiff

Hey Big Sack,

Word of advice. Quit replying and let this thread die. Next time you post in another thread, keep your post well thought out & football related.

Oh! And whatever you do, if someone disagrees with your view / opinion, don't get your knickers in a knot about it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Lots of good info here. Plenty of Homers who know their teams inside & out.

Keep it civil and you'll be fine. :D

PLEASE someone help PLEASE.

1427270[/snapback]

The Ninja Offers You his Protection

if

you can tell these guys to stop fucking with you

:D..:D

:D...:D...:D

:D...:D:shades:...:D

:D:ninja::D:ninja::D

:sick:...:sick:...:lock:

:lock:..:lock:

Edited by keggerz

Hey Big Sack,

Word of advice. Quit replying and let this thread die. Next time you post in another thread, keep your post well thought out & football related.

Oh! And whatever you do, if someone disagrees with your view / opinion, don't get your knickers in a knot about it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Lots of good info here. Plenty of Homers who know their teams inside & out.

Keep it civil and you'll be fine. :D

1427338[/snapback]

he shoots and SCORES BIG

well done Big Score 1 :D