[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jones says Owens, Parcells on same page

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Does anyone know which way money spins when yoou flush it down the toilet in the Northern Hemisphere?

Oh, I know I'll email Jerry Jones.

pompous_azzwipe@dallascowboys.com

Dear Jerry,

I had a question...

The thing that cracks me up the most is listening to Dallas Sports radio everyday and hearing the hosts defending TO and playing the whole thing off like its no big deal and Parcells is ok with it (he's dealt with LT before..) etc.. I can't wait to hear their change of heart when TO's shenanigans continue throughout the whole season. Quit drinking the koolaid.

The thing that cracks me up the most is listening to Dallas Sports radio everyday and hearing the hosts defending TO and playing the whole thing off like its no big deal and Parcells is ok with it (he's dealt with LT before..) etc..  I can't wait to hear their change of heart when TO's shenanigans continue throughout the whole season.  Quit drinking the koolaid.

1431270[/snapback]

Yeah, and I bet these are the same radio guys who were po'ed when TO "disgraced" the Dallas Star when he was with SF. :D

Yeah, and I bet these are the same radio guys who were po'ed when TO "disgraced" the Dallas Star when he was with SF.  :D

1431317[/snapback]

Of course. :D That's the beauty of the whole affair.

The thing that cracks me up the most is listening to Dallas Sports radio everyday and hearing the hosts defending TO and playing the whole thing off like its no big deal and Parcells is ok with it (he's dealt with LT before..) etc..  I can't wait to hear their change of heart when TO's shenanigans continue throughout the whole season.  Quit drinking the koolaid.

1431270[/snapback]

I have to think TO will be easier to deal with. How many teams were interested in him when the Cowboy's signed him? He has to know that this is his last chance. If he f's this up there will not be a single team that will touch him with a 10 foot pole. He has a nice contract that is incentive driven. He has learned from Philly that they can keep him from reaching those incentives if he starts showing his ass.

Yeah, and I bet these are the same radio guys who were po'ed when TO "disgraced" the Dallas Star when he was with SF.  :D

1431317[/snapback]

You are probably right. I wonder how much the Yankee's and their fans hated Babe Ruth when he was with Boston?

I have to think TO will be easier to deal with.  How many teams were interested in him when the Cowboy's signed him?  He has to know that this is his last chance.  If he f's this up there will not be a single team that will touch him with a 10 foot pole.  He has a nice contract that is incentive driven.  He has learned from Philly that they can keep him from reaching those incentives if he starts showing his ass. 

You are probably right. I wonder how much the Yankee's and their fans hated Babe Ruth when he was with Boston?

1431933[/snapback]

or Johnny Damon....

Right... cuz each of those guys not only humiliated and disgraced the team, fans and Yankee Stadium, but also humiliated their previous 2 team captains and Head Coaches in public forums before their dismissal.

TO was traded from one team and kicked off another.

Same thing, right guys?