[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Irish land Clausen

Possum Jenkins

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leinart fumbled the ball dude, luck is the only reason the ball went out of bounce, as 2 irish defenders pounced on it. SC was lucky to escape, if you dont agree you are just a blind ass homer.

1437551[/snapback]

SC beat the overrated Irish on their own "fully grown" turf. If not for two horrible calls allowing ND touchdowns the last "clutch" drive by the best QB in College football would not have been needed. Your jealousy :D of USC's program is incredibly obvious. :D

Lets just say the offense will be average at best, and Vince showed everyone what kind of defense is played in the Pac-10.  You cant lose the QB, both Rbs, the 2 best OL, the TE, the SS, and compete with the big boys.  OU proved that just last yr, when you lose so much at once, its too much to overcome.  But the key point here is the top California recruits are now leaving the state, and there is no experience at QB, RB, and the OL is going to be reshuffled again for a lesser QB and RB.

1435483[/snapback]

You will never "get it". The Trojans don't rebuild, they reload. They will always get the best Talent on the "right" coast. Always. Usually the one's they don't get are because they want to start right away and @ USC that's not always an option. I wish the Sooners would play in our conference. They might finish with 6-7 wins.

You will never "get it". The Trojans don't rebuild, they reload. They will always get the best Talent on the "right" coast. Always. Usually the one's they don't get are because they want to start right away and @ USC that's not always an option. I wish the Sooners would play in our conference. They might finish with 6-7 wins.

1437729[/snapback]

Dude for 25 yrs this team blew ass, dont give me they always get the best talent. SC had the luxury of one of the best offenses in college football history, with talent that wont come around for another decade, at its disposal. Now that isnt the case. And if SC played in the Big 12, they wouldnt have made to the title game, while OU dismantled the #2 team in the Pac-10 in their bowl game. What was the Pac-10 record vs the Big 12 in bowls last yr. Its seems to slip my mind. :D

Scoreboard b*tch.

:D:D:D

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Barely winning against a team you really shoulda wiped the floor with (being that you have Peterson who should have ran for over 200 vs the Ducks) is not dismantling, and no one besides Texas would come within 3 touchdowns of SC last year in the Big 12. Thats why no one in the Big 12 even came close to beating the Horns. There toughest game was in Columbus, after that it was cakewalk city, including watching them sleep walking through your Sooners and still dominating. They put up 70 in the Big 12 Title game. Think about that for a second Sarge. They barely beat USC, u honestly think USC wouldn't have put up a similar number in that title game if they were in Texas' place?

Edited by GWPFFL BrianW

Barely winning against a team you really shoulda wiped the floor with (being that you have Peterson who should have ran for over 200 vs the Ducks) is not dismantling, and no one besides Texas would come within 3 touchdowns of SC last year in the Big 12. Thats why no one in the Big 12 even came close to beating the Horns. There toughest game was in Columbus, after that it was cakewalk city, including watching them sleep walking through your Sooners and still dominating. They put up 70 in the Big 12 Title game. Think about that for a second Sarge. They barely beat USC, u honestly think USC wouldn't have put up a similar number in that title game if they were in Texas' place?

1438376[/snapback]

+1! Sgt's reply should be very interesting...Big 12 top to bottom still much better than Pac10; always will be, blah, blah, blah....

+1!  Sgt's reply should be very interesting...Big 12 top to bottom still much better than Pac10; always will be, blah, blah, blah....

1438382[/snapback]

Ngata was the reason AD didnt go for 200. Man is a beast, and will be a top 10 pick in Saturdays draft. I think the bowl games showed which conference was superior. I dont feel the need to argue a fact that is already proven by SC vs Texas and Oregon vs OU.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Dude for 25 yrs this team blew ass, dont give me they always get the best talent.  SC had the luxury of one of the best offenses in college football history, with talent that wont come around for another decade, at its disposal.    Now that isnt the case.  And if SC played in the Big 12, they wouldnt have made to the title game, while OU dismantled the #2 team in the Pac-10 in their bowl game.  What was the Pac-10 record vs the Big 12 in bowls last yr.  Its seems to slip my mind.  :D 

Scoreboard b*tch. 

:D  :D  :D

1438041[/snapback]

I love it when Sarge pounds the drum for his mediocre Sooners when they have to hold on in a close win over the 2nd place Pac-10 team playing the entire game with it's 3rd string QB! :D

Quote from Pete Carrol after the Trojans :D dominated the lowly Sooners 55-19 on January 4, 2005 "We didin't expect it to be this easy". Quote from Bob Stoops after the Sooners got dominated by the NC Trojans :D 55-19 " Wow, we just got whipped!".

Enough Said ..... How bout' that Scoreboard ....... Biaaaatch!!

I love it when Sarge pounds the drum for his mediocre Sooners when they have to hold on in a close win over the 2nd place Pac-10 team playing the entire game with it's 3rd string QB!  :D

Quote from Pete Carrol after the Trojans :D  dominated the lowly Sooners 55-19 on January 4, 2005 "We didin't expect it to be this easy". Quote from Bob Stoops after the Sooners got dominated by the NC Trojans :D  55-19 " Wow, we just got whipped!".

Enough Said ..... How bout' that Scoreboard ....... Biaaaatch!!

1438627[/snapback]

And which team do you root forr again.

Im sure Vince didnt expect it to be that easy to run right through the SC defense either, but it certainly was. 3rd string QB my Ass, OU destroyed Clemons the 1st string the yr before, Oregon actually fared better this time around, and Oregon played both their 2nd and 3rd string, and made them both look pitaful. And for the record OU played its 2nd string QB as well, considering they started the season with Paul Thompson at QB over Bomar. Bottom line is last yr, the Big 12 mopped the floor with the Pac-10 in the bowls. YOu can make every excuse in the world, but what does the scoreboard say. OU and Texas won, end of story. Biaaatch.....

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

You will never "get it". The Trojans don't rebuild, they reload. They will always get the best Talent on the "right" coast. Always. Usually the one's they don't get are because they want to start right away and @ USC that's not always an option.

1437729[/snapback]

As a Pac-10 homer, I will say you are full of dong. USC's just had a golden period, not unlike what Washington has had, UCLA has had, or Oregon tried to have at times in the past. The one caveat being that the past few USC seasons had exceptionally good teams.

The run is over though. The LA kids are getting out of dodge and the program is going to get the wrist slapped.

And which team do you root forr again. 

Im sure Vince didnt expect it to be that easy to run right through the SC defense either, but it certainly was.  3rd string QB my Ass, OU destroyed Clemons the 1st string the yr before, Oregon actually fared better this time around, and Oregon played both their 2nd and 3rd string, and made them both look pitaful.    And for the record OU played its 2nd string QB as well, considering they started the season with Paul Thompson at QB over Bomar.    Bottom line is last yr, the Big 12 mopped the floor with the Pac-10 in the bowls.  YOu can make every excuse in the world, but what does the scoreboard say.  OU and Texas won, end of story.  Biaaatch.....

1438657[/snapback]

:D 55-19 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

As a Pac-10 homer, I will say you are full of dong. USC's just had a golden period, not unlike what Washington has had, UCLA has had, or Oregon tried to have at times in the past. The one caveat being that the past few USC seasons had exceptionally good teams.

The run is over though. The LA kids are getting out of dodge and the program is going to get the wrist slapped.

1438681[/snapback]

Let's wait and see. As long as Mr. Carrol is at the helm he will always win at SC.

Let's wait and see. As long as Mr. Carrol is at the helm he will always win at SC.

1439374[/snapback]

Arent you a Washington Huskies fan, banging the bong of SC. Must suck to have to root for one of the worst teams in college football.

And Carroll may have some heat on his hands after the 2nd incident in a weeks time. First Bush taking a bribe from a agent, now the backup QB Sanchez accused of rape. What a squeaky clean program Carroll has there.

:D 55-19 :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :sick:  :D

1439370[/snapback]

SC vs UW the last 3 seasons.

43-23

38-0

51-24

Huskies Record the last 3 seasons

6-6

1-10

2-9

OU in its first down season in the last 7, still won 8 games, 1 less than that sad sack teams combined wins of the last 3 seasons.

Keep running that mouth cum guzzler, guess who is coming to Norman next September. You guessed it, the sad sack Washington Huskies. Keep talking out your ass, you f*cking tool. My team is going to mop the floor with yours in a few short months.

BHAH HAHA HAHA HAHA :D:sick::D:lock: BHAH HAHA HAHA HAHA

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Ngata was the reason AD didnt go for 200.  Man is a beast, and will be a top 10 pick in Saturdays draft.  I think the bowl games showed which conference was superior.  I dont feel the need to argue a fact that is already proven by SC vs Texas and Oregon vs OU.

1438469[/snapback]

Thanks for dodging the point as usual there private. I suppose SC wouldn't have beaten Oklahoma by 21+ last year? uh huh... yeah right. Even though the year before that they creamed the "greatest sooner team EVER, and greatest TEAM of all time" The SC team that according to you, only Reggie Bush would start for. Cuz we all know Jason White is a better QB than Matt Leinart. And I'm sure the vaunted teams such as Texas A & M and Kansas would have been enough to keep SC out of the grand ole joke that IS the Big 12 title game. Maybe you can enlighten me as to which of those 11 teams other Big 12 teams would have still been in the game at the coin toss vs USC last year? See your argument might hold some water if Texas made the Rose Bowl a repeat of the previous years Orange Bowl, but you see... in the Rose Bowl... you had 2 teams that weren't pu$$ies, instead of that pathetic excuse of a 04 Sooner team that embarassed themselves, and College Football. If blew out USC like that, then we might have a conversation, but they didn't. Basically... in the Big 12 and Pac 10 last year... you had Texas and USC, then a HUGE drop off. But I'm responding to your asinine comment that USC wouldn't have even been in the Big 12 title game. That my friend, is quite the joke.

SC vs UW the last 3 seasons.

43-23

38-0

51-24

Huskies Record the last 3 seasons

6-6

1-10

2-9

OU in its first down season in the last 7, still won 8 games, 1 less than that sad sack teams combined wins of the last 3 seasons.

Keep running that mouth cum guzzler, guess who is coming to Norman next September.  You guessed it, the sad sack Washington Huskies.  Keep talking out your ass, you f*cking tool.  My team is going to mop the floor with yours in a few short months.

BHAH  HAHA HAHA  HAHA  :D  :D  :D  :D  BHAH  HAHA HAHA  HAHA

1439390[/snapback]

Wow, This post clearly shows what a class act you are. Cum guzzler? You're a special breed :D ! That's right I am a Husky :D  fan. Always have been, always will be. I still remember Mr. Bosworth getting abused as well as the rest of the Slooners by my Husky faithful in the Orange Bowl many years ago. We will be back. Mr. Neuheisel tore this program apart but good things are ahead. The UW Huskies 1991 team still ranks as one of the best teams in College Football history.  :D In Tye we trust! USC = 55 Oklahoma = 19  :D

Thanks for dodging the point as usual there private. I suppose SC wouldn't have beaten Oklahoma by 21+ last year? uh huh... yeah right. Even though the year before that they creamed the "greatest sooner team EVER, and greatest TEAM of all time" The SC team that according to you, only Reggie Bush would start for. Cuz we all know Jason White is a better QB than Matt Leinart. And I'm sure the vaunted teams such as Texas A & M and  Kansas would have been enough to keep SC out of the grand ole joke that IS the Big 12 title game. Maybe you can enlighten me as to which of those 11 teams other Big 12 teams would have still been in the game at the coin toss vs USC last year? See your argument might hold some water if Texas made the Rose Bowl a repeat of the previous years Orange Bowl, but you see... in the Rose Bowl... you had 2 teams that weren't pu$$ies, instead of that pathetic excuse of a 04 Sooner team that embarassed themselves, and College Football. If blew out USC like that, then we might have a conversation, but they didn't. Basically... in the Big 12 and Pac 10 last year... you had Texas and USC, then a HUGE drop off. But I'm responding to your asinine comment that USC wouldn't have even been in the Big 12 title game. That my friend, is quite the joke.

1439478[/snapback]

+1 :D

Thanks for dodging the point as usual there private. I suppose SC wouldn't have beaten Oklahoma by 21+ last year? uh huh... yeah right. Even though the year before that they creamed the "greatest sooner team EVER, and greatest TEAM of all time" The SC team that according to you, only Reggie Bush would start for. Cuz we all know Jason White is a better QB than Matt Leinart. And I'm sure the vaunted teams such as Texas A & M and  Kansas would have been enough to keep SC out of the grand ole joke that IS the Big 12 title game. Maybe you can enlighten me as to which of those 11 teams other Big 12 teams would have still been in the game at the coin toss vs USC last year? See your argument might hold some water if Texas made the Rose Bowl a repeat of the previous years Orange Bowl, but you see... in the Rose Bowl... you had 2 teams that weren't pu$$ies, instead of that pathetic excuse of a 04 Sooner team that embarassed themselves, and College Football. If blew out USC like that, then we might have a conversation, but they didn't. Basically... in the Big 12 and Pac 10 last year... you had Texas and USC, then a HUGE drop off. But I'm responding to your asinine comment that USC wouldn't have even been in the Big 12 title game. That my friend, is quite the joke.

1439478[/snapback]

Um, if SC was in the Big 12 South, and lost to TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT..., they wouldnt have been in the Big 12 title game. Why do you think the best 2 teams in the Big 12 never play in that game, as the winner of Texas and OU goes onto to represent the South in the game, and then picks on teams that spank Iowa in the reg season like Iowa St or Colorado who spanks Iowa St.

I love it how sad sack teams like Iowa and Washington are so represented by SC by their fans. Funny your teams couldnt hang with my Sooners, so you jump on the nut sack of one of the few teams the last 3 yrs that could.

Also, where is Iowa or Washington in last yrs rankings. Im looking and looking, and cant find either team. Wonder why, oh, doh. Those teams suck and are both unranked and the also rans of their conference. :D

Why do you think the best 2 teams in the Big 12 never play in that game, as the winner of Texas and OU goes onto to represent the South in the game, and then picks on teams that spank Iowa in the reg season like Iowa St or Colorado who spanks Iowa St.

1439715[/snapback]

This is why conf. championship games across the country should not be between the 2 divisonal leaders, but between the 2 best teams overall. Not only would it help the winning and losing teams in strength of schedule considerations (always factored into the poll votes, if not the BCS,) but it would also get higher tv ratings and therefore eventually (thru the networks bidding for it,) greater revenue share for all the teams in conference.

So why don't they do it that way? Tradition? Lame...

The only reason conference championship games exist is because of money. Thats why these big 12 jokers are just laughable when they try and argue that the Pac 10 and Big 10 are weak because we don't have one. We don't need one for money, because we control all the major markets. The rest of the country is just trying to keep up. Why do you think all the big pay out bowl games involve Big Ten teams? Look at the major markets. Plus, it isn't our fault that most schools don't meet the high academic standards, and can't join our confernece. Because unlike joke conferences like the Big East and ACC, we are a conference not only for sports, but academically as well. NCAA requires 12 teams to have a conference championship game.

The only reason conference championship games exist is because of money. Thats why these big 12 jokers are just laughable when they try and argue that the Pac 10 and Big 10 are weak because we don't have one. We don't need one for money, because we control all the major markets. The rest of the country is just trying to keep up. Why do you think all the big pay out bowl games involve Big Ten teams? Look at the major markets. Plus, it isn't our fault that most schools don't meet the high academic standards, and can't join our confernece. Because unlike joke conferences like the Big East and ACC, we are a conference not only for sports, but academically as well. NCAA requires 12 teams to have a conference championship game.

1440223[/snapback]

I could care less about the money, so Im obviously not biased to the Conference Champ game, as it does more bad than good in my opinion. If there wasnt a conference Championship game back in 04, SC wouldnt have half of LSU's title, as OU would have still been ranked #1 in the polls going into that NC game. But if there wasnt that game, Jason White wouldnt have broke his wrist and OU probably beats LSU. So Im definately against the conferecne championship game, unless every conference has one.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

I could care less about the money, so Im obviously not biased to the Conference Champ game, as it does more bad than good in my opinion.  If there wasnt a conference Championship game back in 04, SC wouldnt have half of LSU's title, as OU would have still been ranked #1 in the polls going into that NC game. But if there wasnt that game, Jason White wouldnt have broke his wrist and OU probably beats LSU.  So Im definately against the conferecne championship game, unless every conference has one.

1440383[/snapback]

:D 55-19!! :D

I could care less about the money, so Im obviously not biased to the Conference Champ game, as it does more bad than good in my opinion.  If there wasnt a conference Championship game back in 04, SC wouldnt have half of LSU's title, as OU would have still been ranked #1 in the polls going into that NC game. But if there wasnt that game, Jason White wouldnt have broke his wrist and OU probably beats LSU.  So Im definately against the conferecne championship game, unless every conference has one.

1440383[/snapback]

The way i see it, if you can accept the big money pay out, you should be willing to accept consequences that come from it. Kansas State just proved that Oklahoma was a joke in 03, and that all Oklahoma proved was they could beat the creampuffs of the Big 12 that year. And losing Jason White actually shoulda been a blessing, cuz he chokes in all the big games anyway.