[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Irish land Clausen

Possum Jenkins

The way i see it, if you can accept the big money pay out, you should be willing to accept consequences that come from it. Kansas State just proved that Oklahoma was a joke in 03, and that all Oklahoma proved was they could beat the creampuffs of the Big 12 that year. And losing Jason White actually shoulda been a blessing, cuz he chokes in all the big games anyway.

1441963[/snapback]

Wouldnt it be nice if Iowa was in a big game. I love it how fans of sad sack teams love to rip my team, but fail to mention how Athenay their team is. This post is about Clauson and SC falling apart, not my beloved and 2007 National Champion Sooners.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldnt it be nice if Iowa was in a big game. I love it how fans of sad sack teams love to rip my team, but fail to mention how Athenay their team is.  This post is about Clauson and SC falling apart, not my beloved and 2007 National Champion Sooners.

1442089[/snapback]

:D You make me :D - SC falling apart because of two alleged incidents :D SC has lost 1 game the last 3 years and now they're falling apart? :D When the time comes when your beloved Sooners, who play in one of the weakest conferences in football, can win 35 out of 36 games then I will listen to your constant dribble until then ...................... call me sily call me rude, but call me please!! :D

:D You make me  :D - SC falling apart because of two alleged incidents  :D SC has lost 1 game the last 3 years and now they're falling apart?  :D When the time comes when your beloved Sooners, who play in one of the weakest conferences in football, can win 35 out of 36 games then I will listen to your constant dribble until then  ...................... call me sily call me rude, but call me please!! :D

1442587[/snapback]

Um dumb f*ck, SC lost to Cal as well, which is why they were not in the NC game in 03. You f'n moron. What kind of POS tool are you, who cant even get the facts correct. Must be that UW education, or were you a HS drop out? :D

Go the f*ck away, and spew your dribble about SC to someone who cares. The Big 12 have won 2 of the last 6 NC games, and played in 5 of those 6. OU - 3, Nebraska 1, and Texas 1. The Big 12 also just punked the Pac-10 in the Bowls. ANd you root for the worst team in the Pac-10. Sorry Pal, but your posting are a complete ididot, and fair weather f*ck, jumping on the sack of SC.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Um dumb f*ck, SC lost to Cal as well, which is why they were not in the NC game in 03.  You f'n moron.    What kind of POS tool are you, who cant even get the facts correct.  Must be that UW education,  or were you a HS drop out?  :D

Go the f*ck away, and spew your dribble about SC to someone who cares.  The Big 12 have won 2 of the last 6 NC games, and played in 5 of those 6.  OU - 3, Nebraska 1, and Texas 1.  The Big 12 also just punked the Pac-10 in the Bowls.  ANd you root for the worst team in the Pac-10.  Sorry Pal, but your posting are a complete ididot, and fair weather f*ck,  jumping on the sack of SC.

1443086[/snapback]

USC :D = 55 Oklahoma ::D = 19

Nice language Sarge. Mom must be proud.

Your as classless as your posts!

Exposing you for the fraud, fair weather f*ck, and moron you are requires me to slip of the tongue to kick you in the nuts while you are down.  Sorry Pal, if you just went away, I wouldnt have to keep spitting in your face in this forum.

1443454[/snapback]

Problem is ..... your spitting in your :D own face and spitting in the face of the "respectable" Sooner fans that are still out there. Any coincidence that no other Sooner fans are jumping in here to support your moronic antics? Not a surprise to me. Keep talking :D ..... You just validate me more with each babbling post you make. :D

Problem is ..... your spitting in your :D  own face and spitting in the face of the "respectable" Sooner fans that are still out there. Any coincidence that no other Sooner fans are jumping in here to support your moronic antics? Not a surprise to me. Keep talking :D  ..... You just validate me more with each babbling post you make. :D

1443479[/snapback]

validate you, the moron who posts lies, and doesnt have a clue what hes posting. Sorry Pal, I piss on you. You are the spec of corn in my stuff. And now you are ignored.

validate you, the moron who posts lies, and doesnt have a clue what hes posting.  Sorry Pal, I piss on you.  You are the spec of corn in my stuff.  And now you are ignored.

1443539[/snapback]

Perfect .... time to go slide under your rock. Don't forget who OWNS you! :D

Wow they have got the sarge on fire..good to have you back sarge.

1445620[/snapback]

Oh Im very much looking forward to schooling these also rans like Brian and the student. OSU is a choir boy compared to these 2 idiots. And at least his team is worth discussing, unlike Iowa and Washington. But I guess everyone gets a say, even if they are clueless, and represent the worst of their respective conferences.

The only one that is clueless is you. You don't see my team getting waxed by 36 points and then see me proclaiming they were still the better team.

1447194[/snapback]

I never saw your team, they were so pathetic, they were never on National TV.

You guys are like that energizer bunny...Just keep going and going..but hey I'm enjoying it. Let me say this Iowa has a great tradition of football there is no doubting that and 2002 was right there in the hunt (co-big ten champs). Oklahoma and Stoops had no doubt a very good run with star players and also a great tradition. I really think they just ran into a very determined team that night and fell behind and did not know how to respond due to not being in that situation very often but to say they were not a deserving team because the got beat 55-19 would also be foolish. USC is definatly having a bad month but this is where you find out what your made of. UW has had a good tradition in the past but fell off the track. I think it's going to be awhile before they are good and I think it's going to be the next coach who may bring that program back. I think Florida is going to be that next dominate team. We all get our day if your program is a top 15 team.

With that said you all suck GO BUCKS :D

Oh Im very much looking forward to schooling these also rans like Brian and the student.  OSU is a choir boy compared to these 2 idiots.  And at least his team is worth discussing, unlike Iowa and Washington.  But I guess everyone gets a say, even if they are clueless, and represent the worst of their respective conferences.

1446430[/snapback]

You're a Loooooser :D and an embarrasment to the "so called" Sooner Nation. Iowa is, and has been, a great program. UW has great football tradition and has been a great football program for 25 years. They are having a down period but they will be back. The problem with you Sarge is you are so blinded by your own ignorance that you can't say anything positive about anyone but OU.

:D 55-19!! A "handed" win! :D

PAC-10 ... Conference Of Champions!!

Edited by theprofessor

I love this feature.

You have chosen to ignore theprofessor. View this post · Squeeze me a little harder theprofessor

I have no desire to read anything this tool ever says again. He is a punk I would dispose of in 30 seconds if we ever met, clearly has brass balls behind the security of his monitor and PC. I love it when a life victim gets a wild hair to never be a victim again. Yet this site isnt reality. Dude is always going to be a scared lil boy.

I love this feature.

You have chosen to ignore theprofessor. View this post · Squeeze me a little harder theprofessor

I have no desire to read anything this tool ever says again.  He is a punk I would dispose of in 30 seconds if we ever met, clearly has brass balls behind the security of his monitor and PC.  I love it when a life victim gets a wild hair to never be a victim again.  Yet this site isnt reality.  Dude is always going to be a scared lil boy.

1447630[/snapback]

I tell you what Sarge, If you are truly calling me out, I will be glad to meet you anytime and anywhere and I will kick your SORRY ASS. Your no different than the guy in the bar that run their mouth all night and then when it's time to prove their manhood they run and hide. All I ask is that we get at least 2 Huddlers to be present when I kick your Ass so they can write about it throughout the year. I can't wait to shut you up! Let's hope that you put up more of a fight than your Sooners do when they play SC and UCLA.

sarge is the outcast in his group of friends. the kinda guy that will go to a ball game, and he'll be at the end seat, trying to listen in on the cool people of his group, and really adding nothing of substance.

1447757[/snapback]

+1

Well...I have had some..How do you say disagreemnts with the sarge over the couple of years, however I can say this he makes the fourm alot more interesting and fun. The sarge can be a little rough at times but you have to take that with a grain of salt. He's a homer and probaly would admit that. I think we all have homer in us a little. There is really no need to meet up and beat on another huddler. I see value in instigating a little but let's not get carried away. You guys keep going back to thre 55-19. I think all of our teams have taken a beating from time to time..I know OSU has and even by Iowa in Iowa 2004...but I can remember OSU taking it to the Hawkeyes a couple of times...Let's face it alot teams have been taking it to UW. Does that mean your programs suck..NO.

I have to say Clausen going to ND is huge, I'm suprised Spurrier let him get away. I guess he just did not want to go to a team which mascot is a manhood.

I wonder do their fans chant "let's go COCKS". :D

These are not disagreements, this punk stalks me where ever I go on this board. He claims to root for Washington, but he spouts off about SC every other post. Is he a closet SC fan, or just a fair weather fan in general. Best thing I did was ignore the tool. When he makes it down to Big D, he can PM me. Ill gladly show him around. :D

These are not disagreements, this punk stalks me where ever I go on this board.  He claims to root for Washington, but he spouts off about SC every other post.  Is he a closet SC fan, or just a fair weather fan in general.  Best thing I did was ignore the tool.  When he makes it down to Big D, he can PM me.  Ill gladly show him around.  :D

1448092[/snapback]

My last post to this BOY. Is it any surprise :doah: that there are multiple Huddlers that despise your existence? I think not. It's too bad that your ignorance and moronic :D behavior gets the best of you and alienates you from everyone else. It's clear that you are more interested in trying to get under everyone's skin rather than adding anything of substance with your posting's. Honestly, I feel sorry for you. You must be a very lonely man. I'm going to leave you that way. Alone. You will be forever ignored.

Oh, one last thing .........

UCLA= 41 OKLAHOMA= 24

:D USC :D = 55 OKLAHOMA= 19

:D PAC-10 = Conference Of Champions!! :D

Well...I have had some..How do you say disagreemnts with the sarge over the couple of years, however I can say this he makes the fourm alot more interesting and fun. The sarge can be a little rough at times but you have to take that with a grain of salt. He's a homer and probaly would admit that. I think we all have homer in us a little. There is really no need to meet up and beat on another huddler. I see value in instigating a little but let's not get carried away. You guys keep going back to thre 55-19. I think all of our teams have taken a beating from time to time..I know OSU has and even by Iowa in Iowa 2004...but I can remember OSU taking it to the Hawkeyes a couple of times...Let's face it alot teams have been taking it to UW. Does that mean your programs suck..NO.

1448029[/snapback]

+1 I've had many run-ins with Sarge too. It took me a while to realize it, but, he does add entertainment value to this place. He admits he's a homer, as I do too. This stuff has been great to read. I'm going to have to start coming here more often !!! :D