[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arrington a Giant.

irish

Arrington  Pierce  Carpenter/Ryans

with Short and Torbor as the backups.

I like it.

I think the draft is deepr at CB and they can get a good one in round 2.  I want to see an OLB in round one.

1432381[/snapback]

Yes I'd still prefer someone like Carpenter in round one myself but I enjoy

the fact that if someone starts sliding and is great value we can grab him.

It will be weird to see him in blue and white.

1432375[/snapback]

He'll also be wearing a different number. Sorry Arrington, there was a guy named LT (the original) that wore #56 for the Giants.

I'd like to see them get a WR, DT, or CB with their first round pick.

If Eli has progressed enough, this team just became a Super Bowl contender!

Week 5: Sun, Oct 8th Washington 1:00pm

Week 17: Sat, Dec 30 @Washington 8:00pm

Mark'em down. :D

Giants have the freedom to see who falls to them in the first. I'd still like to see them go OLB, but they have more freedom now.

I have to change my sig line now. :D

In the latest mock I was working on last night (under the assumption that they'd get Arrington), I didn't see any way the Giants could pass up DeAngelo Williams. Tiki is talking about retiring after another season and you know Accorsi wants to leave the Giants with a core of good, young skill players. DeAngelo would complete the "triplets" idea.

If Holmes or Jackson slides, it would be hard for NY to leave them on the board as well.

In the latest mock I was working on last night (under the assumption that they'd get Arrington), I didn't see any way the Giants could pass up DeAngelo Williams. Tiki is talking about retiring after another season and you know Accorsi wants to leave the Giants with a core of good, young skill players. DeAngelo would complete the "triplets" idea.

If Holmes or Jackson slides, it would be hard for NY to leave them on the board as well.

1432555[/snapback]

I was thinking of Holmes when I said I liked that it gave them freedom

because I think he may fall. I agree that it would be very hard to pass up Williams. Here's a guy I thought would be going no later than 10 a few months ago. I still don't think he'll fall to 25 but it's nice to have the freedom to take him if he does.

1432555[/snapback]

I would like to see carpenter 1st if not then in this order - DeAngelo, Holmes, Jackson, Moss, or Cromarite. I do not want Gabe Watson!

Arrington, who will get a $5.25 million signing bonus, will receive a base salary worth around $3.7 million a year. With reachable incentives, Arrington can make $5 million a year and with maximum performance, he can take the deal to $49 million if he completes the seven years of his contract.

I like the way this is structured...far from the $18 million signing bonus he wanted.