[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

USC under investigation

godtomsatan

Yep, he got hurt.  But he actually has more than 15 carries a game, as opposed to that west coast cheating fraud Reggie Please help my Mamma get a House Bush.  Vince proved in that game who the real Heisman was, while Bush was shut the f*ck down, and looked like the tool he is, trying to lateral and giving the rock back to Texas.  That ignorant f*ck is just as responsible for that loss, as any win he contributed to all season, in his soon to come ineligible season.  Bush couldnt carry Vince's Jock, and we saw that plain and simple in the NC Game.  :D

BTW, I have a lil gem for you in the other thread about your beloved UW Huskies. 

BWAH HAHA HAHA HAHA  :D  :D  :D  :D  BWAH HAHA HAHA HAHA

1439400[/snapback]

Reggie Bush has more class in his middle finger then you have in your entire body. I love the way you always have to resort to this childish name calling when you try to express your point. Grow up! Are you an alumni of OU? Or were you a HS dropout?

I didn't say that he was the best player on the field. No one would ever be stupid enough to argue that Vince Young was not the one man show that night. I just said that he wasn't shut down. Don't forget about the 95 yards receiving he had as well and a second half touchdown. Sorry that isn't being shut down. And yeah he made the bone head play that you could argue was the difference between USC winning and losing, but that wasn't anything Texas did, more him trying to do something creative, and instead got burnt.

1440188[/snapback]

Is this Sarge "boy" the biggest tool you've ever met?

Not that it's surprising that any successful college program cheats, but the chickens may be roosting:

The Bush Family home.

1433245[/snapback]

This is a very interesting situation. Obviously I do not know anymore than anyone else, but it seems to me that there is no USC involvement. I think that the only way you punish USC on a go forward basis, is if you establish there is a lack of institutional control. I doubt you do that. Having said that, it appears that if anyone cares to pursue it, it is pretty likely that it could be ruled he was ineligible for the whole season. I will be very interested to see what the NCAA does, as well as the DAC

+1 ..... my sentiments exactly. For anyone to say that Texas dominated or controlled that game simply wasn't watching. Taking nothing away from Texas, SC handed them that game. Poor decisions by Carrol and Bush trying to make something happen (lateral), when he didn't need to, cost them the game. 35-1 :D  :D

1442598[/snapback]

Hmm, this reminds me of OU handing SC the game the yr before. Multiple turnovers in their own territory, on equally bad decisions like Bush. But you seem to forget about that. What is worse letting a game snowball in the 1st qtr, or losing a 12 pt lead with 4 minutes to go.

BTW, you sure live on SC's jock for a UW fan. Why is that, because UW is a joke. Stay tuned, OU is going t rip UW a new ass in a few short months. I cant wait to hear you bringing up SC 2 yrs ago, at that time. All you got dude, all you got.

Again, maybe if Oklahoma lost by a field goal, or a touchdown you might have an argument, but Oklahoma got KILLED and embarassed. USC did not embarass themselves. Texas won a hard fought close football game. Bush didn't get shut down, and Texas' defense gave up over 500 yards of offense, so I hardly think they stopped USC. They stopped them on one drive, and it happened to be the most important, but 1 drive doesn't make up for a whole game of getting run over by lendale white and torched by matt leinart. Vince Young made up for that, not the Longhorns defense.

I really don't see any paralell between Bush making a VERY VERY VERY bad decision, and the Oklahoma getting routed. Seriously, its not even a close comparison. Only a Sooner HOMER would even come up with a ridiculous analogy. Actually, scratch that, only YOU would! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're a disgrace to not only us, but Sooner Nation.

Edited by GWPFFL BrianW

Hmm,  this reminds me of OU handing SC the game the yr before.  Multiple turnovers in their own territory, on equally bad decisions like Bush.  But you seem to forget about that.  What is worse letting a game snowball in the 1st qtr, or losing a 12 pt lead with 4 minutes to go. 

BTW, you sure live on SC's jock for a UW fan.  Why is that, because UW is a joke.  Stay tuned, OU is going t rip UW a new ass in a few short months.  I cant wait to hear you bringing up SC 2 yrs ago, at that time.  All you got dude, all you got.

1443085[/snapback]

:D Ou handed USC a 36-point win! :D You are pathetic! Yea, you're right, I would rather lose a close hard fought game to an undefeated team than get embarrased on National television by an "average" USC team by 36 points in a National Championship game. Comments from YOUR head coach after USC dismantled OU .... "We Got Whipped"! I didn't hear him say they "handed" the game to SC? Grow a sack Sarge!

And yes, I am a huge UW fan. They have been a great program for many years and will be again very soon. Neuheisel and Mrs. Hedges brought this program to it's knee's three years ago but we will be back to the "Elite" level that we enjoyed during the 80"s and 90's!

Have a nice weekend Sarge ......55-19!! :D

Again, maybe if Oklahoma lost by a field goal, or a touchdown you might have an argument, but Oklahoma got KILLED and embarassed. USC did not embarass themselves. Texas won a hard fought close football game. Bush didn't get shut down, and Texas' defense gave up over 500 yards of offense, so I hardly think they stopped USC. They stopped them on one drive, and it happened to be the most important, but 1 drive doesn't make up for a whole game of getting run over by lendale white and torched by matt leinart. Vince Young made up for that, not the Longhorns defense.

I really don't see any paralell between Bush making a VERY VERY VERY bad decision, and the Oklahoma getting routed. Seriously, its not even a close comparison. Only a Sooner HOMER would even come up with a ridiculous analogy. Actually, scratch that, only YOU would! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're a disgrace to not only us, but Sooner Nation.

1443171[/snapback]

:D Truly a disgrace.

1443171[/snapback]

Well then its no surprise to you, I still think OU was the superior team in 04. Mark Bradly tried to pick up a punt inside his 10 yard line, which set up SC for 6 easy pts, Bush didnt set up Texas, he just prevented his team from scoring. Hardly as bad a decision. OU held SC 3 and out, then went right down to score on their first posession, and I said here we go, OU is about to rout these Oprahers, then the unimaginable happened and OU starting handing the ball to SC over and over inside thier own territory. I stand by my thoughts that OU was the better team. In fact half the commentators said the exact thing before the game, and at halftime SC was just given this game. Sorry if you Oprahers dont see the facts, but there they are.

BTW, what do a Iowa fan and Washington fan have in common. Anyone, Anyone.

They both are used to taking it in the ass on a regular basis. :D

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Well then its no surprise to you, I still think OU was the superior team in 04.  Mark Bradly tried to pick up a  punt inside his 10 yard line, which set up SC for 6 easy pts,  Bush didnt set up Texas, he just prevented his team from scoring.  Hardly as bad a decision. OU held SC 3 and out, then went right down to score on their first posession, and I said here we go, OU is about to rout these Oprahers, then the unimaginable happened and OU starting handing the ball to SC over and over inside thier own territory.  I stand by my thoughts that OU was the better team.  In fact half the commentators said the exact thing before the game, and at halftime SC was just given this game.  Sorry if you Oprahers dont see the facts, but there they are.

BTW, what do a Iowa fan and Washington fan have in common.  Anyone, Anyone. 

They both are used to taking it in the ass on a regular basis.  :D

1443466[/snapback]

Never, ever saw a "BETTER" team get blasted :D by 36 points! If I was a Sooner fan I would be embarrassed by you! What a TOOOOL! :D