[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling Out PolicyVote

spain

We have all become accustomed to the wonderful Lions training camp reports that Policy does each and every year. Policy gives us a very in depth and glowing report of how great the Lions look each summer. Of course, by the 3rd week of the season it becomes obvious to everyone that Policy was wrong about the Lions having any chance whatsoever to win their division. My question is, will Policy be providing us with his usual work of fiction this training camp since he is moving away from that cesspool of losers and thugs? Will he still be able to wax poetic being across the pond as it were? And will the old country bring our eternal optimist back to reality?

:D

1433764[/snapback]

1433771[/snapback]

Go ahead and admit it Lions fans. Every summer you read those glowing reports out of Lions camp that Policy writes and think, "Wow! This is our year". And then the season starts and Lucy swipes the ball away from the tee just as you try to kick it. You clowns are a bunch of Charlie Browns. You morans sort of remind me of that movie Sixth Sense with Bruce Willis. You remember the one where Haley Joe Osments famous line was "I see dead people". Bruce Willis character in the movie was dead and didnt know it. He obviously was a Lions fan because yall are all dead, and just dont know it. You refuse to admit the obvious. Sad and scary and pathetic. And you let Policy inflate your ridiculous hopes each and every stinking summer. Now, go to the light like good dead people are supposed to...

Go ahead and admit it Lions fans.  Every summer you read those glowing reports out of Lions camp that Policy writes and think, "Wow!  This is our year".  And then the season starts and Lucy swipes the ball away from the tee just as you try to kick it.  You clowns are a bunch of Charlie Browns.  You morans sort of remind me of that movie Sixth Sense with Bruce Willis.  You remember the one where Haley Joe Osments famous line was "I see dead people".  Bruce Willis character in the movie was dead and didnt know it.  He obviously was a Lions fan because yall are all dead, and just dont know it.  You refuse to admit the obvious.  Sad and scary and pathetic.  And you let Policy inflate your ridiculous hopes each and every stinking summer.  Now, go to the light like good dead people are supposed to...

1433960[/snapback]

Good one, isn't your sheep feeling a little lonely right about now, or your sister. :D

Go ahead and admit it Lions fans.  Every summer you read those glowing reports out of Lions camp that Policy writes and think, "Wow!  This is our year".  And then the season starts and Lucy swipes the ball away from the tee just as you try to kick it.  You clowns are a bunch of Charlie Browns.  You morans sort of remind me of that movie Sixth Sense with Bruce Willis.  You remember the one where Haley Joe Osments famous line was "I see dead people".  Bruce Willis character in the movie was dead and didnt know it.  He obviously was a Lions fan because yall are all dead, and just dont know it.  You refuse to admit the obvious.  Sad and scary and pathetic.  And you let Policy inflate your ridiculous hopes each and every stinking summer.  Now, go to the light like good dead people are supposed to...

1433960[/snapback]

All this coming from you... :D

*yawn* wake me up when spain's weak a$$ trolling is over...

on second thought, I really want to be awake to wish Joey a happy 60th birthday in 2038.

1434142[/snapback]

We will still suck in 2038 so there is no need to be awake then. :D

1433960[/snapback]

When you have enough years under your belt of having a football franchise you may not be so cocky, you are still learning the NFL ropes my friend.

Then again who knows if the Titans stay in Tenne 5 more years? you may have to go back to basing all football on the Volunteers again. :D

A fight between Lions fans and Titans fans...............sort of like a streetfight between Michael Jackson & Pee Wee Herman.......sad but entertaining    :D

1434219[/snapback]

Just because you guys got a few more extra players on your team wearing stripes , no need to brag. :D

A fight between Lions fans and Titans fans...............sort of like a streetfight between Michael Jackson & Pee Wee Herman.......sad but entertaining    :D

1434219[/snapback]

girl fight!!

1434219[/snapback]

1433960[/snapback]

Oh yeah? Why I oughta . . .

nevermind. :D

Okay, first off, yeah, HQ is in Paris, it's a French company, but I'll be working at the Lansing office--I'm not even moving, let alone "hopping the pond".

Secondly, yes, I am going to do my usual TC report. In fact, I was even thinking about doing a postmortem this year, a comparison between what I said offseason '05 and what happened in the '05 season and what went wrong.

You know, it's funny. Every year I make those reports less and less homery and more and more realistic and the Lions still manage to astound me with how far they fall short. This year's is going to be real interesting . . .

Finally, I haven't been around much because I've gotten less and less interested in the nitty-gritty of fantasy football. I don't have much Internetting time these days, and frankly I do better and have more fun when I stop obessing about FF. You can do all the calculations and spreadsheets in the world, but in the end it's all artificial horsecrap. All that matters is who you like. Put together a team of guys you like, and if you win with them you can be proud. If not, at least you were rooting for the guys you like. Ever since I went to this hands-off strategy, I've made the playoffs every year in my MML, and won a championship to boot.

Peace

policy

Ever since I went to this hands-off strategy, I've made the playoffs every year in my MML, and won a championship to boot.

1434536[/snapback]

If only Matt Millen would do the same... :D

Policy, I am glad you are staying in Michigan so you can provide some much needed entertainment with your Lions Training Camp Reports. Please warn your Lions brethern that you may be just a tad bit of a homer and that you overestimated the Detroit's total season wins again last year by about 6!