[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ricky Williams Won His Appeal

Big Score 1

If I am the Fins I deal him, move on, he's approaching 30. You have your RB of the future, you didn't work him to death last year so he could get up to speed. Get something while you can, plus I can't wait to see how high RW gets drafted in leagues if he goes to Denver.

1436340[/snapback]

Agreed!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ricky did lose a lot of his bulk again this offseason due to his traveling. Does this affect anyone's decision to trade him or keep him? If I were the fins I would trade him for whatever I could get.

Ricky did lose a lot of his bulk again this offseason due to his traveling. Does this affect anyone's decision to trade him or keep him? If I were the fins I would trade him for whatever I could get.

1436671[/snapback]

He looked really skinny at the start of last season. I'm sure he's put on some more weight by now.

I did, but I don't think he could do that if he wasn't in a RBBC.  Of course, you are the one here that wants him to stay in the RBBC  :D

1436726[/snapback]

Guilty as charged.

I don't own either RW or RB. As a Dolphin fan I want them both taking turns abusing defenses all the way into the playoffs.

OK, looking back I see he had a relatively productive season considering he was splitting time with Brown. I still don't equate 2 good games against horrible run defenses as being studdly. However, I did underestimate what he did last year. I guess I need to see more this year. I have never really been hype on Ricky though and since he's only getting older I probably won't start now.

More info on Ricky. Nothing really new.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ors.nfl/1.html

Should the league reinstate Ricky Williams -- and David Cornwell is said to have done a superb job arguing his case -- then the Dolphins could begin fielding offers for their running back and try to trade him before the draft. And there would be interest.

-- NFL.com

OK, looking back I see he had a relatively productive season considering he was splitting time with Brown.  I still don't equate 2 good games against horrible run defenses as being studdly.  However, I did underestimate what he did last year.  I guess I need to see more this year.  I have never really been hype on Ricky though and since he's only getting older I probably won't start now.

1436741[/snapback]

He won me Hannibals in 2002, and I was kicking myself for taking him over Holmes, until Priest got hurt late in the year, then RW carried my team on his back to the championship.

Wasn't too long ago that Denver gave up a 3rd round pick for Maurice Clarett and he shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Ricky.

1436795[/snapback]

then how come you just did? you know...mention them in the same sentence. :D

edit: hypocrite

Edited by Azazello1313

Wasn't too long ago that Denver gave up a 3rd round pick for Maurice Clarett and he shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Ricky.

1436795[/snapback]

then how come you just did? you know...mention them in the same sentence. :D

edit: hypocrite

1436835[/snapback]

You're on a roll today, huh Az? :D