[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ricky Williams Won His Appeal

Big Score 1

Then you obviously didn't watch the Dolphins last 2 games of the season.

1436721[/snapback]

Exactly. With Ronnie Brown out he did well and did better each game. The people suggesting trades seem to be ones that want him on other teams, like Denver. How many Miami fans want him traded?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. With Ronnie Brown out he did well and did better each game. The people suggesting trades seem to be ones that want him on other teams, like Denver. How many Miami fans want him traded?

1436877[/snapback]

I do. Bird in the hand and such. I do like the guy. I feel for him, and I like the way he runs - but I am tired of all the drama. If we can trade him for a second - and get real value out of him.... I am all for it. If he makes it through this, we dodged a bullet - best make the most of it before the next one comes.

1436877[/snapback]

It really doesn't matter what the fans think Randall.

The Dolphins organization allowed Ricky to travel to Denver before the suspension hoopla and explore a trade possibility for a reason. I'd think it's in the hopes of recouping the 2nd they spent on C-Pep.

It really doesn't matter what the fans think Randall.

The Dolphins organization allowed Ricky to travel to Denver before the suspension hoopla and explore a trade possibility for a reason. I'd think it's in the hopes of recouping the 2nd they spent on C-Pep.

1436894[/snapback]

Maybe.

They let him inquire about a trade sure, but doesn't mean Denver will offer what Miami thinks he's worth. Ronnie Brown missed time last year and a backup like Ricky is hard to find. They may take a 2nd, but will Denver give that much? That's a lot.

i get the strong feeling saban just wants the guy gone, period.

1436912[/snapback]

You do? From what? All I have heard are good reviews of Ricky's attitude from Saban. What has he said that led you to believe that?

Edited by Randall

1436912[/snapback]

I agree. He's spent a lot of time and energy showcasing RW on the field and fielding questions through the media. He's done what he had to to get him moved and it given the opportunity, I think he sends him packing.

1436912[/snapback]

I was thinking the opposite until you brought this up and i started thinking about it. thinking back on comments saban made saying how great ricky is blah, blah. now, i'm starting to think you may be right.

You do? From what? All I have heard are good reviews of Ricky's attitude from Saban. What has he said that led you to believe that?

1436915[/snapback]

Well if you're trying to trade a player from your team, it's an ill advised move to openly criticize that players attitude.

It's a much better idea to speak glowingly of said players attitude.

Especially when said player is a known head case like Ricky is. (Pun intended :D )

Well if you're trying to trade a player from your team, it's an ill advised move to openly criticize that players attitude.

It's a much better idea to speak glowingly of said players attitude.

Especially when said player is a known head case like Ricky is. (Pun intended :D )

1436955[/snapback]

He did more than not criticize him. He applauded his attitude. I know what you are saying, but don't see it here. Would you give up a 2nd round pick for him?

If he's a head case why do you want him?

He did more than not criticize him. He applauded his attitude. I know what you are saying, but don't see it here. Would you give up a 2nd round pick for him?

If he's a head case why do you want him?

1436968[/snapback]

I would certainly give a conditional 2nd round pick for Ricky.

Especially if I had two.

YES YES YES YES YES go Ricky with him the Dolphins aren't such a bad team and like I've been saying all along JUST PUT HIM IN MADDEN!!!

Hell maybe the Broncos will get him anyway we recently made Josh Gordon somewhat legal in CO :D

Edited by broncosn05

Hell maybe the Broncos will get him anyway we recently made Josh Gordon somewhat legal in CO :D

1437024[/snapback]

Somewhat? Sounds like grey area. The NFL doesn't see it as legal, with zero tolerance for grey area (esp. in Ricky's case).

If the rumor is true, and Ricky gets to play again this coming season, then wherever he ends up I think it makes our Fantasy Football season that much better. At the very least he presents an X-factor that you have to try to account for when you're drafting. Someone in one league will definitely over-value him, and someone in another league will get him for dirt cheap.

Somewhat? Sounds like grey area. The NFL doesn't see it as legal, with zero tolerance for grey area (esp. in Ricky's case).

1437045[/snapback]

:doah: Obviously you have no clue what I am talking about.

Denver has now become the second city in the US to legalize Josh Gordon so that you can posses an oz. at one time. Still not legal to smoke.

Second to who other then Oakland and Randy :D

Edited by broncosn05

Denver has now become the second city in the US to legalize Josh Gordon so that you can posses an oz. at one time.  Still not legal to smoke.

Second to who other then Oakland and Randy  :D

1437076[/snapback]

weed heads.

So you are allowed to have an ounce of the stuff but not smoke it? Is it legal to eat it?

Denver has now become the second city in the US to legalize Josh Gordon so that you can posses an oz. at one time.  Still not legal to smoke.

Second to who other then Oakland and Randy  :D

1437076[/snapback]

I'm sure once the rest of the states realize how much income this brings in many will follow their lead. Can I hear a holla from Oregon? Pretty sure they will be runners up. :D

I'm sure once the rest of the states realize how much income this brings in many will follow their lead. Can I hear a holla from Oregon? Pretty sure they will be runners up.  :D

1437112[/snapback]

The only way it would bring income to the gov't is to legalize it and tax it. No one has come close to going that far.

I agree. He's spent a lot of time and energy showcasing RW on the field and fielding questions through the media. He's done what he had to to get him moved and it given the opportunity, I think he sends him packing.

+1

Saban has worked hard for this trade.

You gotta feel that Rickey's trade value has gone down though. He's risky to the third degree. Maybe a fourth rounder if Miami can find multiple suitors. I remember Marshall Faulk was had for a third rounder back in the day.