[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

#1 pick

biggamer3

darn i wanted to add tiki as a fourth option

1437201[/snapback]

Even if you did add Tiki as the fourth option I still don't think he would be the greatest #1 pick. Alexander's stock might go down a bit considering he may have peaked this last year and it's all down hill from here, however, he is still going to produce awesome stats (that saying the curse doesn't hit him early on).

I'd say LT is still a #1 pick, but then again LJ might have a huge year next year as well... kind of a toss up if you ask me. :D

I think it's very close between SA and LJ. I think LT is slightly behind only because the SD offense struggles at times more than the other two. If I had to pick today, I would go LJ, only because I think Seattle has a better shot at securing homefield by week 15 or 16 than KC does. I see KC being more likely to be in the playoff hunt up until the end of the regular season, and thus needing big games from LJ down the stretch. This theory is based more on past performance in the AFC West, which always seems to go down to the wire, than this year's schedule, as I didn't really dissect the schedule before posting this. Just an "off the top of my head" analysis, so to speak. :D

I think you'll find a lot of people ranking Johnson as #1 this year.

1437196[/snapback]

I have not done formal projections yet but I am sure you are correct with that. He ended up as the second best RB in leagues without reception points last year and he only was a true starter for half the season. He also had a 5.2 YPC average as well.

But then again he did run 336 times. How much more can he run? Alexander led the league in 2005 with 370 carries. LJ averaged 30 carries per game over the final eight weeks. Now THAT is some heavy usage!

i'd probably still want to hitch my wagon to LT more than anyone else.

edit: LT has gotten it done on a good team, and he's gotten it done on a bad team. he's gotten it done with a rookie QB and he's gotten it done with a crappy o-line. he's gotten it done with a new head coach that was supposedly bad for fantasy production. he's gotten it done when he's hurt. he's gotten it done when he's not in a contract year. he's still young, so he's going to be getting it done for a while longer. i trust the guy more than any other player in fantasy sports.

Edited by Azazello1313

Larry Johnson [ 23 ] [57.50%]

LT [ 13 ] [32.50%]

Shaun Alexander [ 4 ] [10.00%]

Tiki (maybe one diehard giants fan will) [ 0 ] [0.00%]

WOW... I can't believe SA only has 4 votes for him. I thought this would be closer, especially with the loss of Richardson and Al Saunders. That being said, it would be very difficult for me to pass on LJ at #1.

With Carolina's O line improved over last year, and if Foster stays healthy(which he will, since my positive waves for DeShaun program is doing so well). Foster will finish in the top five possibly top 4 RB's this season. He will edge out Smitty for SB MVP-you heard it here first FF fans!!!!!

With Carolina's O line improved over last year, and if Foster stays healthy(which he will, since my positive waves for DeShaun program is doing so well). Foster will finish in the top five possibly top 4 RB's this season. He will edge out Smitty for SB MVP-you heard it here first FF fans!!!!!

1437811[/snapback]

He will play well in the 4 games he manages to play in this year. I've gone the Foster route twice already, and as the president said............ fool me once, shame on----------me? Fool me tw...... You can't fool me again. (or something like that)

P.S. Homers like you really annoy me. :D

I went with LJ. He really is the complete package at RB and is in a great situation. Even with Priest taking some reps away, he plays for a team that consistently moves the ball and scores, and has a defense that consistently allows opponents to move the ball and score. L.T. still isn't too far behind in my book.

He will play well in the 4 games he manages to play in this year.  I've gone the Foster route twice already, and as the president said............ fool me once, shame on----------me?  Fool me tw......  You can't fool me again. (or something like that)

P.S.  Homers like you really annoy me.  :D

1437826[/snapback]

Hey now Menudo, no negative waves!!!! I've got the feeling he's going to stay healthy this year-granted, it's just a gut feeling, which could end up feeling like a blow to the solar plexius, as only time will tell.

PS. What would you know about annoying homers? :D

Hey now Menudo, no negative waves!!!! I've got the feeling he's going to stay healthy this year-granted, it's just a gut feeling, which could end up feeling like a blow to the solar plexius, as only time will tell.

PS. What would you know about annoying homers? :D

1437833[/snapback]

You are only an unrealistic homer if you are wrong right ? :D

See my sig............ :D:D