[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Less than 48 hours until the Draft

nogohawk

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but you're irish :D

1440552[/snapback]

I know very unusual. I'm a big disappointment for the whole family. :D

I picked not watching but I should have picked other. :D

I'll be in and out all day, catching it when I can and recapping the highlights on dvr (tivo). :D

I could watch the whole thing but sending the wife out shopping alone could be trouble. :D We've got a big day planned, probably hitting Home Depot and if we have time stopping by Bed Bath and Beyond.... :D

The Pats might be short on Picks if they end up getting Walker from GB though :D

Happy Draft! :D

I'll be watching every minute on SAT and then some on Sunday. If there are any people around, I'll post for the chatroom to be open on SAT for at least the first few picks.

1440519[/snapback]

chatroom too.

Playing golf Sat morn, then it's back home for the draft, and washing and waxing the Z Car.

1440553[/snapback]

I appreciate the offer PD :D be sure to get the wheels this time too! :D

I picked other, also. I will be home, but watching it with the wife and kiddos. The two older ones can get away now, but I'll make the twins watch, since they cant crawl/walk yet. :D

I appreciate the offer PD  :D  be sure to get the wheels this time too! :D

I picked other, also.  I will be home, but watching it with the wife and kiddos.  The two older ones can get away now, but I'll make the twins watch, since they cant crawl/walk yet. :D

1440850[/snapback]

Wait until ya get the bill :D

I selected at home with the buds and brews.  Although, I will have absolutely no brews as I feel they serve no purpose.  I know I'm probably the only huddler that doesn't drink so I'm willing to take the abuse as I have my whole life for not drinking (go figure, the irony).  However, I really don't care for any alcohol as I prefer to spends my days being coherent.  Try and name anyone else you know of that's 28 yrs. old and has never been drunk.

1440533[/snapback]

Well I'm 29...but aside from that I can name myself.

Glad to know I'm not the only non-drinker out there.

Too much alcoholism in the family decided I'd just never start.

As for the draft, weather looks nice so it looks like remodeling and dump runs with look ins on the draft. I am interested in how the top of the draft plays out so I may time lunch so that I can break and watch the first hour then just check back when the Giants pick gets closer.

:D Jimmy Neutron

1440879[/snapback]

Doesn't apply. A kid that nerdy had to have gotten wasted. That's how they get through life without girls. :D Oh and getting these :D

My bad. So that's make 2 other huddlers I know now.

How about this, then, Piratesownninjas...

1.01 HOU = Mario

1.02 NOR trades with OAK ... OAK takes Leinart

1.03 TEN = Young

1.04 NYJ = Ferguson

1.05 GB = Reggie Bush

... heh heh heh...

PS - I get that Reggie Bush is "explosive", etc ... but, he seems like a suped up version of the "Warrick Dunn component" of a RBBC. And, I'm having a hard time seeing how THAT is worth the first overall pick. <shrug>

For the third Saturday in a row I'll most likely get called into work... So while most of you will be relaxing, enjoying a nice sunny Saturday afternoon watching the draft and drinking beer, I will be in an office. Most likely sitting in front of a computer, which luckely gives me the opportunity to check on the draft every 5 minutes. :D

....Plus work is actually pretty fun for me, but for the draft I'd rather be at home drinking beer. Productivity is always a good thing though right? :D

For the third Saturday in a row I'll most likely get called into work... So while most of you will be relaxing, enjoying a nice sunny Saturday afternoon watching the draft and drinking beer, I will be in an office. Most likely sitting in front of a computer, which luckely gives me the opportunity to check on the draft every 5 minutes.  :D

....Plus work is actually pretty fun for me, but for the draft I'd rather be at home drinking beer. Productivity is always a good thing though right?  :D

1441297[/snapback]

Im already at 50 hours this week, and still have 10 more to go Friday, so to answer your question... No.

Saturday I'll be watching the draft and working in the yard, drinking beer and grilling because sunday I have to hose the pipes out for the ol colonoscopy monday morning!  :D  :D

1441287[/snapback]

Sounded great up to the last part ... OW! :D