[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Texans?

CaptainHook

So, if a horny guy was in a bar and there were two attractive women, both of whom were very horny and free for the entire evening ... and one of the women had been training hard for her job as a swimsuit model, and as such hadn't been going out much (and therefore had a low tolerance for alcahol) and the other woman was a regular at the bar ... wouldn't it make sense for the guy to simply ascertain which woman would would require fewer cocktails to get frisky and pursue her?

1447708[/snapback]

:D

What's the size of her cans?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if a horny guy was in a bar and there were two attractive women, both of whom were very horny and free for the entire evening ... and one of the women had been training hard for her job as a swimsuit model, and as such hadn't been going out much (and therefore had a low tolerance for alcahol) and the other woman was a regular at the bar ... wouldn't it make sense for the guy to simply ascertain which woman would would require fewer cocktails to get frisky and pursue her?

1447708[/snapback]

Exactly my point. :D

Or, to apply it to another one of my arguments...

The horny guy meets two attractive women at a bar and one of them is a "10" -- drop-dead gorgeous. The other one is a "9.5" -- a 1-in-1000 beauty. He knows he can go home with either of them, but Miss 10 tells him that in order to get a piece, he'll have to marry her.

Confused, the guy says, "Why? I've been coming here to get some tail for years. Sure, every year, it seems I have to buy the prettiest girl more drinks than the last girl, but MARRIAGE? That's a little extreme."

Miss 10 says, "Sorry, I'm a '10' -- I'm a once-in-a-generation piece of ass. Those are my terms."

So, Mr. Horny turns to Miss 9.5 and says, "So, what are YOUR terms?"

Miss 9.5: "I don't know -- how many drinks did you buy the last girl?"

Mr. Horny: "Seven."

Miss 9.5: "Okay -- buy me 8 and we have a deal."

Mr. Horny: "Hmmm....sleep with a perfect-looking girl, at the price of marriage OR sleep with a model-quality babe for 8 drinks....Miss 9.5, we have a deal."

I'm guessing there's a happy ending to both Houston's and Mr. Horny's story.

Edited by Swiss Cheezhead

1447708[/snapback]

I don't understand why the adjective "horny" was required ... aren't all men by definition horny, most especially those in bars?

I wonder how it worked out for the Saints after they sold the farm to get Ricky Williams?

Exactly my point. :D

Or, to apply it to another one of my arguments...

The horny guy meets two attractive women at a bar and one of them is a "10" -- drop-dead gorgeous. The other one is a "9.5" -- a 1-in-1000 beauty. He knows he can go home with either of them, but Miss 10 tells him that in order to get a piece, he'll have to marry her.

Confused, the guy says, "Why? I've been coming here to get some tail for years. Sure, every year, it seems I have to buy the prettiest girl more drinks than the last girl, but MARRIAGE? That's a little extreme."

Miss 10 says, "Sorry, I'm a '10' -- I'm a once-in-a-generation piece of ass. Those are my terms."

So, Mr. Horny turns to Miss 9.5 and says, "So, what are YOUR terms?"

Miss 9.5: "I don't know -- how many drinks did you buy the last girl?"

Mr. Horny: "Seven."

Miss 9.5: "Okay -- buy me 8 and we have a deal."

Mr. Horny: "Hmmm....sleep with a perfect-looking girl, at the price of marriage OR sleep with a model-quality babe for 8 drinks....Miss 9.5, we have a deal."

I'm guessing there's a happy ending to both Houston's and Mr. Horny's story.

1447762[/snapback]

:D uh huh. we'll see how this silly analogy sounds in a couple years. the problem with it is, houston just married miss 9.5.

AZ = Sheep.

Sheep also believe everything the media says because they are clearly experts on all things.  Because somebody in the media percieved that Bush is the overall number best ever pick means it must be true.

1446657[/snapback]

:D:D:D

I wonder how it worked out for the Saints after they sold the farm to get Ricky Williams?

1447770[/snapback]

Not sure how this applies? :D

Houston would not have given up the rest of their draft, if they'd taken Bush.

I don't think Bush has the same mental problems as Ricky either?