[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

maroney and jackson videos

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/scp_v3/viewer...01475&ch=396337

i think im looking at a pre injury edgerrin james and chad johnson

1445402[/snapback]

Take it easy there Mo........ :D Most highlight films look pretty good. Maybe we are looking at the next Curtis Enis & Charles Rogers ? :D

Edited by Menudo

from peter kings MMQB

And one final note from Shanahan about Laurence Maroney. "I loved him,'' Shanahan said. "I think the Patriots got a steal. An absolute steal. I think he's going to be the best back in the league.''

1445984[/snapback]

darn, I hate when guys like Shanahan ruing the suspense. I was hoping to watch and find out which back ended up the best.........and Skeletor ruined the ending for me. :D

from peter kings MMQB

And one final note from Shanahan about Laurence Maroney. "I loved him,'' Shanahan said. "I think the Patriots got a steal. An absolute steal. I think he's going to be the best back in the league.''

1445984[/snapback]

He's the one who I actually liked the least of the top 5 because I thought he was a product of the system at Minnesota, but that's quite a compliment right there, sheesh. Guess I'll rethink that. If there's one things Shanny knows, its RBs (minus Clarett).

also minus tatum bell  :D

1446152[/snapback]

:D can't jump to this conclusion just yet. We have all seen flashes of brilliance from the kid. He still has time to do something.

As a Dolphins fan, I would have been more concerned had the Pats drafted LenDale White... he fits the bill in a power running attack more than Maroney will.

As far as Jackson - see Ashley Lelie. Lots of potential, speed, and occassional flash, but not a top flight NFL receiver.

:D  can't jump to this conclusion just yet. We have all seen flashes of brilliance from the kid. He still has time to do something.

1446298[/snapback]

Well, the donkeys did pass on a rb, so maybe that is a sign that Shanny still has some faith - we shall see.

As far as Jackson - see Ashley Lelie.  Lots of potential, speed, and occassional flash, but not a top flight NFL receiver.

1446301[/snapback]

I agree with this

As a Dolphins fan, I would have been more concerned had the Pats drafted LenDale White... he fits the bill in a power running attack more than Maroney will.

As far as Jackson - see Ashley Lelie.  Lots of potential, speed, and occassional flash, but not a top flight NFL receiver.

1446301[/snapback]

i think chad jackson favors comparibly to chad jackson more than lelie