[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The OVERHYPED USC Machine

Royal 88s

Looks like EVERY single USC player slipped out of their projected pick.

Is this a coincidence? Who knows, but it sure was nice to see these guys gripping on draft day. And good luck to New Orleans trying to get Reggie "All About Me" Bush into camp without having to sell the city to get him. He wants 32 million guaranteed! I think that is worth more than the sewage dump of a city they call New Orleans is worth! Maybe they can use some FEMA money to get this overhyped a$$ bag into camp. Did you see his face when NO drafted him? I'll tell you what he was thinking, "I wonder how long I can hold out so maybe they will trade me to an actual city." LMAO.

Good luck and welcome to the NFL!

New Orleans knew what they were drafting and how much they'd have to pay him. Hopefully they will find a way. He will fill up the seats during games, that's for sure. Management knows this and he will be signed.

Looks like EVERY single USC player slipped out of their projected pick.

Is this a coincidence?  Who knows, but it sure was nice to see these guys gripping on draft day.  And good luck to New Orleans trying to get Reggie "All About Me" Bush into camp without having to sell the city to get him.  He wants 32 million guaranteed!  I think that is worth more than the sewage dump of a city they call New Orleans is worth!  Maybe they can use some FEMA money to get this overhyped a$$ bag into camp.  Did you see his face when NO drafted him?  I'll tell you what Royal 88's was thinking, "I wonder how long I can wait before making obnoxious comments on the Huddle and portray myself as a complete tool..."

Good luck gaining anyone's respect at the Huddle!

1446230[/snapback]

Fixed. :D

I don't need to gain respect from a fantasy football forum. :D

:D Now go get your shine box Gomer!

It is funny, however, how easy Huddlers get their panties bundled up when someone has their own opinion. Maybe we should change the name from Huddlers to Followers?

:D

I don't need to gain respect from a fantasy football forum. :D

:D Now go get your shine box Gomer!

It is funny, however, how easy Huddlers get their panties bundled up when someone has their own opinion.  Maybe we should change the name from Huddlers to Followers?

:D

1446353[/snapback]

You're the one posting on "The Followers"; don't be a hypocrite. And don't attempt to join something that you don't respect and want to bash.

Seriously, There is good reason for the three USC "studs" dropping so. Justice dropped not only because of his off the field problems, but because Jacob Rodgers was such a bust in Dallas, and USC linemen are viewed as finesse lineman (read soft). Lienart dropped, because of his average at best arm strength, and his mental toughness. Look at it, the guy didn't want to come out last year when he was guaranteed to be the #1 pick. It has to make some people scratch their heads and wonder if the kid really wants to play. Also, when ever he gets sacked a few times he get very eradic and often acts like he is hurt. So, he has a questionable heart. Bush dropped, because #1 Houston already had a decent back in a similar mold. Personally I think Bush is a overhyped 3rd down back that relys on getting to the corner which will be much harder in the NFL. No one knows about his durability becuase he always split carries with White. Not bashing, just my opinion based on my observations.

Seriously, There is good reason for the three USC "studs" dropping so.  Justice dropped not only because of his off the field problems, but because Jacob Rodgers was such a bust in Dallas, and USC linemen are viewed as finesse lineman (read soft).  Lienart dropped, because of his average at best arm strength, and his mental toughness.  Look at it, the guy didn't want to come out last year when he was guaranteed to be the #1 pick.  It has to make some people scratch their heads and wonder if the kid really wants to play.  Also, when ever he gets sacked a few times he get very eradic and often acts like he is hurt.  So, he has a questionable heart.  Bush dropped, because #1 Houston already had a decent back in a similar mold.  Personally I think Bush is a overhyped 3rd down back that relys on getting to the corner which will be much harder in the NFL.  No one knows about his durability becuase he always split carries with White.  Not bashing, just my opinion based on my observations.

1446378[/snapback]

Very well put. Thanks for your opinion. Some of us actually still value different peoples opinions. I have to admit, though, I am a UT homer that lives in the greatest city in America. So sue me!

I don't think you can say Bush or Leinart dropped because of their talent; neither of them did anything wrong. The teams that had the chance to draft them just didn't find the need to. That's the draft. You could make an argument for Matt Leinart because Vince was picked before him but still. I don't see how USC has a whole is overhyped because of what happened this past weekend.

Very well put.  Thanks for your opinion.  Some of us actually still value different peoples opinions as long as they agree with mine.  I have to admit, though, I am a UT homer that lives in the greatest city in America.  So sue me!

1446391[/snapback]

Fixed