[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats to the Bills and Seahawks

I have so many good and tempting comebacks for you - but I shall refrain. 

1446881[/snapback]

Did you find out that I have had other realatives die too ? You are pathetic. At first I thought it was just an honest mistake, but, you never apologized or anything, which tells me you knew what you were saying. I have no idea why you weren't banned.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you find out that I have had other realatives die too ?  You are pathetic.  At first I thought it was just an honest mistake, but, you never apologized or anything, which tells me you knew what you were saying.  I have no idea why you weren't banned.

1447043[/snapback]

Why would I apologize to someone who is nothing but an instigator, even for something I didn't intentionally do. You don't deserve an apology. I recused myself from the Huddle for a week as a form of self punishment.

I will issue an apology to everyone else in advance however -

Should I mention that your father would be proud of you, or your mother probably overfed you, or your cousin told me your uncle tastes like paint, and it turns out one of the abovementioned is no longer alive - sorry, I don't know anyone who can keep track of everyone in the world who dies, but I will try harder to keep tabs.

Why would I apologize to someone who is nothing but an instigator, even for something I didn't intentionally do.  You don't deserve an apology.  I recused myself from the Huddle for a week as a form of self punishment. 

I will issue an apology to everyone else in advance however -

Should I mention that your father would be proud of you, or your mother probably overfed you, or your cousin told me your uncle tastes like paint, and it turns out one of the abovementioned is no longer alive - sorry, I don't know anyone who can keep track of everyone in the world who dies, but I will try harder to keep tabs.

1447161[/snapback]

Yes, the fact that I have it in my signature makes it very difficult to discover. :D If that was the only example of you being an ass, I would give you the benefit of the doubt, which I did at first, however, after looking at more of your posts, it is obvious to everyone here what you are...........

Edited by Menudo

Yes, the fact that I have it in my signature makes it very difficult to discover.  :D  If that was the only example of you being an ass, I would give you the benefit of the doubt, which I did at first, however, after looking at more of your posts, it is obvious to everyone here what you are...........

1447190[/snapback]

Look Marc, you can blame me all day for missing a line in your signature, but I missed that 4 catch game against Tyrone back there in '92, and you aren't on my ass about that one. Quite a game - I bet you had a great Halloween that year.

See, the difference between me and a lot of the other folks on here is that I am not impressed by high post counts - I am going to fight back and not take your (your in the purely universal sense) crap. Sorta like those High School wrestlers you are so impressed with. Does your wife understand better now why you like to watch?

Look Marc, you can blame me all day for missing a line in your signature, but I missed that 4 catch game against Tyrone back there in '92, and you aren't on my ass about that one.  Quite a game - I bet you had a great Halloween that year. 

See, the difference between me and a lot of the other folks on here is that I am not impressed by high post counts - I am going to fight back and not take your (your in the purely universal sense) crap.  Sorta like those High School wrestlers you are so impressed with.  Does your wife understand better now why you like to watch?

1447307[/snapback]

Very mature post :D.......... but at least you did some research. :D I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and simply hope that you didn't mean it personally and just didn't know. I never said anyone should be impressed by high post counts and I certainly don't think people should allow themselves to be pushed around. I'll let it go now.

P.S. If you knew how little we passed in high school, you'd realize how good

a 4 catch game was........ :D

Edited by Menudo

Look Marc, you can blame me all day for missing a line in your signature, but I missed that 4 catch game against Tyrone back there in '92, and you aren't on my ass about that one.  Quite a game - I bet you had a great Halloween that year. 

See, the difference between me and a lot of the other folks on here is that I am not impressed by high post counts - I am going to fight back and not take your (your in the purely universal sense) crap.  Sorta like those High School wrestlers you are so impressed with.  Does your wife understand better now why you like to watch?

1447307[/snapback]

you're like one of those chittly little submissive-aggressive dogs that pees on your foot one minute, then turns around and bites the chit out of you with its tail between its legs. it's a bummer your life is so miserable, but why don't you do yourself and everyone else a favor and go away. ya know, before your post count gets too high.

1447307[/snapback]

Seems someone needs to relax a little bit here. He even did research to try and make fun of someone. Not to give out important or interesting information, but solid research just to make fun of someone.

you're like one of those chittly little submissive-aggressive dogs that pees on your foot one minute, then turns around and bites the chit out of you with its tail between its legs.  it's a bummer your life is so miserable, but why don't you do yourself and everyone else a favor and go away.  ya know, before your post count gets too high.

1447480[/snapback]

:D I love The Huddle. If I need a good laugh, I know exactly where to go.

:D Oh wait. I'll stay out of this one. :D

Edited by TheGrunt

you're like one of those chittly little submissive-aggressive dogs that pees on your foot one minute, then turns around and bites the chit out of you with its tail between its legs.  it's a bummer your life is so miserable, but why don't you do yourself and everyone else a favor and go away.  ya know, before your post count gets too high.

1447480[/snapback]

Sorry Azzhole - I am not going anywhere. Someone needs to stick around and point out that you type things like "submissive-aggressive" when referring to two aggressive behaviors.

You just don't like that I point out to people how you think you are so superior to make up for the fact that your wife is sleeping with the neighbor's Hispanic yard-worker and not showering before you get home so you get to taste the chipotle sauce he leaves all over her.

And don't you worry about my post count - whether it is 50, 500, or 5000, it will be more meaningful than yours because half of them will be pointing out what a jerk you are.

Sorry Azzhole - I am not going anywhere.  Someone needs to stick around and point out that you type things like "submissive-aggressive" when referring to two aggressive behaviors. 

You just don't like that I point out to people how you think you are so superior to make up for the fact that your wife is sleeping with the neighbor's Hispanic yard-worker and not showering before you get home so you get to taste the chipotle sauce he leaves all over her.

And don't you worry about my post count - whether it is 50, 500, or 5000, it will be more meaningful than yours because half of them will be pointing out what a jerk you are.

1448073[/snapback]

So, did the hispanic yard worker take yesterday off like the rest of the illegals?

Oh, almost forgot. Tool.

So, did the hispanic yard worker take yesterday off like the rest of the illegals?

Oh, almost forgot.  Tool.

1448091[/snapback]

Nope he serviced Mrs. Azzhole hard, sweaty and fast.

And I think you meant, Tool. Great taste in music.

P.S.  If you knew how little we passed in high school, you'd realize how good

a 4 catch game was........  :D

1447421[/snapback]

I figured it must have been a run first school - 27 catches is nice, but wouldn't make the record books at most schools.

I figured it must have been a run first school - 27 catches is nice, but wouldn't make the record books at most schools.

1448100[/snapback]

Well, the school has only been in existence since 1989, but, I still can't believe those receiving records are still standing. It is only a matter of time until a pass-oriented coach comes in, and those records are long gone. I was a Tight End though, so the numbers aren't too bad. I'll enjoy the records while they are there.