[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Javon-fantasy impact

Randall

I don't know how much of a sleeper he'll be.  Sure he won't be drafted in the top 10 WR's most likely but who else is there for Brett to throw to?  Driver may be undervalued by some, but I don't think he's a sleeper.

1450910[/snapback]

Well when I say sleeper, I mean as most will take Javon Walker,Santana Moss,Roy Williams, Reggie Wayne,Fitzgerald,Boldin,Lee Evans,Burress,Ward,Galloway and a host of others who IMO won't put up as good as numbers as Driver will this year.

But you are correct, everyone pretty much knows if he stays healthy he will make a decent WR this year, especially since he has had 3 1000 yard years in 4 years.

Well when I say sleeper, I mean as most will take Javon Walker,Santana Moss,Roy Williams, Reggie Wayne,Fitzgerald,Boldin,Lee Evans,Burress,Ward,Galloway and a host of others who IMO won't put up as good as numbers as Driver will this year.

But you are correct, everyone pretty much knows if he stays healthy he will make a decent WR this year, especially since he has had 3 1000 yard years in 4 years.

1451293[/snapback]

Driver was top 10(8th in yds) last year with all the injuries. He has put up 1200+ yards the last 2 years. Since most won't draft him there I think he is a sleeper. He's very good.

He was the 29th WR chosen in the Bastages keeper IDP league. 9th round.

Driver was top 10(8th in yds) last year with all the injuries. He has put up 1200+ yards the last 2 years. Since most won't draft him there I think he is a sleeper. He's very good.

He was the 29th WR chosen in the Bastages keeper IDP league. 9th round.

1451319[/snapback]

So I'll start what most dont want to hear. When Brett RETIRES after this season. What does it do to all of the WR fantasy value are any worth keeping after this yr and Rodgers steps in? If so what kinda of yr u think they could have. Dynasty and Keeper reasons why i asked this

So I'll start what most dont want to hear.  When Brett RETIRES after this season.  What does it do to all of the WR fantasy value are any worth keeping after this yr and Rodgers steps in?  If so what kinda of yr u think they could have.  Dynasty and Keeper reasons why i asked this

1451710[/snapback]

That depends. I'm only looking at this year for him. How Rogers does and what other WR's step up are in question right now. He will still be the #1 WR but what that means is up in the air.