[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Giants go to the Final Four

Giants56

The Giants signed Jai Lewis from the George Mason basketball team that went to the final four this year. He did not play football in college. He is expected to work at TE or maybe D-Line. No link because I heard it on WFAN. Looks like Antonio Gates started a trend. Doubt he works out as well :D

the rams signed ed nelson from uconn...which makes me laugh thinking about that kid trying to play football....jai lewis i could see...but ed nelson, hahah, i dunno

i remember he signed with georgia tech from ft lauderdale...then transferred to uconn...my boys a big g tech basketball fan...so in 03 he dragged me to MSG for the preseason NIT semifinal against uconn(same year they ended up playing for the national title)....nelson was sitting out after transferring..on the uconn bench, wearing an all gold suit that he obviously hadnt dropped from his wardrobe....tech fans were heckling him all night