[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does this mean Dayne gets a real shot?....

rebdog

I haven't followed Denver very well this offseason. Tatum is still their only home run speedy RB threat, no?

Seems to me that if/when Dayne gets carries, it will be RBBC like last year except Dayne replaces Anderson.

Both have fantasy value as a #2 RB in that scenario IMO.

bell, dayne and don't forget ced cobbs.  it would be nice to have someone like maroney in the fold, but if shanny's happy going into the season with those 3 i'm not going to question him.  :D

1447059[/snapback]

I am sure Shanahan is resting easier now. :D

Bell fumbles the hand off and Mike Bell picks it up.

Of the undrafted FA RB's available Mike Bell was ranked pretty low. For goal line backs Gerald Riggs JR would be a better choice, but then Denver is good at getting RB's.

Gerald Riggs Jr

RB | (5'10", 232, 4.55) | TENNESSEE

Strengths: Is a big, physical north-south type runner. Is tall, well built and powerful. Shows very good burst to the hole for a back his size. He shows good burst through the LOS for a back his size. Can be a powerful back when he runs with good pad-level. He breaks a lot of tackles, keeps his legs pumping and will push the pile. He has an excellent stiff arm in the open field. He shows much improved vision and patience as a back. He does a good job of hitting the cutback lane.

1447842[/snapback]

Sounds like Riggs would be perfect in Pittsburgh! :D

I always thought Dayne could do well if given the ball 25+ times per game. I think he'll have that opportunity in Denver. For at least a week. You may find that Denver switches to a RBBM (Running Back By Matchup).

Sounds like Riggs would be perfect in Pittsburgh!  :D

1448323[/snapback]

Too late. Signed by Miami.

Dolphins signed undrafted free agent RB Gerald Riggs Jr.

Riggs has upside for fantasy leaguers with Ricky Williams out for next season. He'll push incumbents Travis Minor and Sammy Morris to be the 'Fins top backup behind Ronnie Brown. The son of the former Redskins goal-line stalwart, Riggs Jr. suffered an injury his senior season at Tennessee and was projected before the draft as a middle to late-round pick. May. 2 - 10:06 am et