[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where do you rank the rookies this year?

Whiskey Pimp

How would you rank the top rookie RB's and WR's for your drafts this year and when would you take them (assume redraft leagues)?

1447130[/snapback]

Hard to say right now, I do feel that Addai may but up the best overall #'s this year. So, a redraft I'd go Addai, but keeper or dynasty you could plan more for the future. So, in a re-draft I'd go Addai in 06-my two cents.

In a redraft league rookie wr's do not usually produce well. As far a rb's you have to figure on who has the best chance of starting and/or playing regular. I would want either Bush or Addai. May be some opportunities in Carolina, New England or San Fran for a running back. Maybe Leinart if Warner goes down but I would not trust a rookie qb. Basically rookies in a redraft are not to dependable with a few exceptions.

How would you rank the top rookie RB's and WR's for your drafts this year and when would you take them (assume redraft leagues)?

1447130[/snapback]

Do you get points for kick return TD's. If not Addai, Bush Williams. Chad Jackson Pats would be the only WR I would chose but I do like Vernon Davis in SF.