[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leinhart

Jackass

Leinart

...moran...

1447556[/snapback]

Is he dumb? i really have no idea. not sure what his wonderlic score was (not that it's the greatest measure of intelligence) just read this and was surprised and was wondering if anyone else had heard this.

Is he dumb? i really have no idea.  not sure what his wonderlic score was (not that it's the greatest measure of intelligence) just read this and was surprised and was wondering if anyone else had heard this.

1447575[/snapback]

I believe he got a 38. I remember hearing about the photographic memory thing. People think it doesn't matter but it does. He is a smart guy and it'll help him. For a QB, it must do wonders.

Is he dumb? i really have no idea.  not sure what his wonderlic score was (not that it's the greatest measure of intelligence) just read this and was surprised and was wondering if anyone else had heard this.

1447575[/snapback]

LMAO!!

Anyone want to clue Mr. Jacka$$ in to what I'm talking about?

perhaps the dropping of the "h"??

1447587[/snapback]

I'm guessing donkey got it and is having fun with you.

1447590[/snapback]

:doah:

1447600[/snapback]

well, maybe not.

usually people who are ultra smart take a challenging class like ballroom dancing.

1447640[/snapback]

Yes.

And then get screw money wise.

But hey he just landed in the USC of the NFL. Weak schedule and power house of a offense. I hate to say it but with Boldin Fitz Edge Pope and a rebuilding O-Line that was young and got a boost by Duce of USC. This offense will be raising hell for yrs to come. And throw in Arrington to finally grow into his position. They might be the new Colts or even better the newest Greatest show on Turf. Leinart may be Hollywood. So he is fent to make the Desert become that with him their now. He might not touch the field till next yr or yr after that. But if you hate him now. You wont once he hits the fantasy scene. He could be the constant Top 5 QB in fantasy football for yrs to come. A QB that has photographic memory will be nightmares for Defenses. Especially since he can remember what u like to do as a defense and he got the weapons to kill you with all over the field. The steal of the draft has been made. And some team should have took him to keep this offense somewhat grounded. Because he is fent to make people lose their DC jobs and CB lose sleep at night.

And think if Denny Green actually drafted Cutler who has a stronger arm and can hit those WRs in stride, instead of throwing the ducks Leinart tosses. Leinart was picked to sell tickets, he is the worst of the 3 QBs, and should have fallen like Rogers had Denny not swooped him up.

And think if Denny Green actually drafted Cutler who has a stronger arm and can hit those WRs in stride, instead of throwing the ducks Leinart tosses.  Leinart was picked to sell tickets, he is the worst of the 3 QBs, and should have fallen like Rogers had Denny not swooped him up.

1447659[/snapback]

True. But Denny is no fool. Cutler would have been str8. But someone u could plug in now and not worry about it. Priceless.

I believe he got a 38. I remember hearing about the photographic memory thing. People think it doesn't matter but it does. He is a smart guy and it'll help him. For a QB, it must do wonders.

1447583[/snapback]

Oh yeah, if he is he should remember coverages used and how DB's tried baiting him. Why a moron? He did what he thought was best. Players are often criticized for coming out early, now give him credit for staying in school. AJ Hawk did too because he loved college life.

If he is good he'll get paid more than he can ever spend. Having a few million more than you will ever spend VS having fun in college and trying to win another championship?

EDIT-Last year's drfat. SF has said they still would have drafted Smith #1, so where would Leinart have gone? He may have dropped even further.

1 San Francisco Alex Smith - QB

2 Miami Ronnie Brown - RB

3 Cleveland Braylon Edwards - WR

4 Chicago Cedric Benson - RB

5 Tampa Bay Carnell Williams - RB

6 Tennessee Adam Jones - CB

7 Minnesota Troy Williamson - WR

8 Arizona Antrel Rolle - CB

9 Washington Carlos Rogers - CB

10 Detroit Mike Williams - WR

11 Dallas Demarcus Ware - DE

12 San Diego Shawne Merriman - OLB

13 New Orleans Jammal Brown - OT

14 Carolina Thomas Davis - S

15 Kansas City Derrick Johnson - OLB

16 Houston Travis Johnson - DT

17 Cincinnati David Pollack - DE

18 Minnesota Erasmus James - DE

19 St. Louis Alex Barron - OT

Edited by Randall

If he is good he'll get paid more than he can ever spend. Having a few million more than you will ever spend VS having fun in college and trying to win another championship?

EDIT-Last year's drfat. SF has said they still would have drafted Smith #1, so where would Leinart have gone? He may have dropped even further.

1447880[/snapback]

Agreed, you can't knock a guy for going back to college. He had a great team who was favored to win it all, all the way to the end. The only reasons I can see as justifiable for coming out early are family financial problems, a la Hali, Cromartie, etc.

I don't agree that SF still would have taken Smith with the #1 had Leinart come out last year. They just have to say that to protect lil Alex's fragile ego.

And think if Denny Green actually drafted Cutler who has a stronger arm and can hit those WRs in stride, instead of throwing the ducks Leinart tosses.  Leinart was picked to sell tickets, he is the worst of the 3 QBs, and should have fallen like Rogers had Denny not swooped him up.

1447659[/snapback]

Leinart throws ducks?? Wow those Sooner DB'S must be more horrible than they looked! Leinart is the most-NFL ready of the top 3 selected. 35 wins :D , 2 losses .... enough said. Move on. :D

Just read this on pro football weekly.  Find it kind of interesting. not sure if they mean this literally or just a figure of speech, but if he really has a photographic memory, he could learn the playbook very quickly.

1447536[/snapback]

Every Vikings fan knew Denny's playbook half way through his first season in Minnesota. Leinart should have no problem picking it up.

Edited by wirehairman