[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams UNFA pickups

TRU SOLDJA 22

They picked up about 10 UNFA yesterday and one of them was a long time buddy of mine. DT Tim Sandige from VA Tech. Play little league football, basketball, and baseball with this guy and graduted highschool also with him. Heck of an Athlete! Use to be kinda soft for a big guy but he won the strongest man at Tech his freshman year!! Alot of potenial in this guy, hope for the best for him!!

CONGRATS TIMMY!!! :D:D

They picked up about 10 UNFA yesterday and one of them was a long time buddy of mine.  DT Tim Sandige from VA Tech.  Play little league football, basketball, and baseball with this guy and graduted highschool also with him. Heck of an Athlete!  Use to be kinda soft for a big guy but he won the strongest man at Tech his freshman year!!  Alot of potenial in this guy, hope for the best for him!!

CONGRATS  TIMMY!!! :D  :D

1447988[/snapback]

I saw that earlier today in our paper. A lot of NFL players have come from our area. Currently we have Rueben Brown(Bears), Cornell Brown(Ravens), Paris Lennon(Packers), Jake Grove(Raiders), Brad Butler(Bills) and Tim Sandige(Rams). There are a bunch more people our age that made it to the NFL but only lasted a couple of seasons. Anthony Poindexter(Ravens, Browns), Todd Delamileurre(Colts) and Carl Bradley(Lions). Keith Hamilton(Giants) retired 3 or 4 years ago and he's another Lynchburg guy.

I saw that earlier today in our paper.  A lot of NFL players have come from our area.  Currently we have Rueben Brown(Bears), Cornell Brown(Ravens), Paris Lennon(Packers), Jake Grove(Raiders), Brad Butler(Bills) and Tim Sandige(Rams).  There are a bunch more people our age that made it to the NFL but only lasted a couple of seasons.  Anthony Poindexter(Ravens, Browns), Todd Delamileurre(Colts) and Carl Bradley(Lions).  Keith Hamilton(Giants) retired 3 or 4 years ago and he's another Lynchburg guy.

1448067[/snapback]

Lenon's with the Lions now I believe.

What about Jason Hunter - Appallacian State? Is he down your way?

Lenon's with the Lions now I believe.

What about Jason Hunter - Appallacian State? Is he down your way?

1448089[/snapback]

Naw, that's in Boone,NC. That's close to where my wife grew up. I forgot about Samkon Gado(Packers) and Dwayne Carswell(Broncos).