[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Onterrio Smith...ESPN reports that...

SpinalTapp

The Winnipeg Blue Bombers are working out a deal with him.

That ain't good for his NFL future.

1448692[/snapback]

Lawrence Phillips came to the CFL too. Maybe Clarett can play up here too so we can try to get as many messed up, NFL busts as we can.

Lawrence Phillips came to the CFL too.  Maybe Clarett can play up here too so we can try to get as many messed up, NFL busts as we can.

1448707[/snapback]

And Ricky Williams is trying to play for Toronto.

Link-o-matic (scroll to bottom)

Smith update: Running back Onterrio Smith will be eligible for reinstatement in the NFL in October, his agent, Doug Hendrickson, said Thursday.

Hendrickson declined to say why the NFL would not reinstate Smith next month.

"I'm very confident he will be reinstated in October," Hendrickson said. "But we also realize that's in the middle of the season in the NFL, so the stars have to be aligned correctly for him to land on a team."

Hendrickson is exploring options in the Canadian Football League for Smith. The Winnipeg Blue Bombers hold his rights, Hendrickson said, and he will speak to Bombers general manager Brendan Taman today.

Link-o-matic (scroll to bottom)

Smith update: Running back Onterrio Smith will be eligible for reinstatement in the NFL in October, his agent, Doug Hendrickson, said Thursday.

Hendrickson declined to say why the NFL would not reinstate Smith next month.

1454378[/snapback]

If it's early october it will be like Ricky last season. I still wonder what he did to delay it from May.

Think about what he has done to himself... tons of talent, could seriously have been one of the top RB's in the league in my opinion, and he has just lost two years of playing time (during the prime of his playing time age) because he couldn't put down the Josh Gordon.

Imagine if he could just have stayed clean... he would be pulling in a huge contract right about now! What a loser.

Think about what he has done to himself... tons of talent, could seriously have been one of the top RB's in the league in my opinion, and he has just lost two years of playing time (during the prime of his playing time age) because he couldn't put down the Josh Gordon.

Imagine if he could just have stayed clean... he would be pulling in a huge contract right about now!  What a loser.

1454474[/snapback]

From what I have read he realizes that...now. It sounds like he has turned his life around so why has the NFL denied letting him back in? Did he fail a test?

Why are they so secretive? Why do we have to wait for leaks to reporters to find out what is going on?

Why are they so secretive? Why do we have to wait for leaks to reporters to find out what is going on?

1454800[/snapback]

This isn't the CIA we're talking about... the NFL takes it's security seriously!