[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock IDP Rookie Draft

OK lets get a 16 Team IDP ROOKIE MOCK going...1st come 1st serve for draft spot...

Lets look at doing 3 Rounds to start with. Sound good? oh and this will not be a serpentine!!!

please make sure you have some sort of IDP EXPERIENCE if you sign up

LOS G takes the last spot avail

1. Suckmyvick

2. Darin3

3. Perch

4. Loyalboyd

5. theprofessor

6. Rovers

7. KevinL

8. Randall

9. Swiss Cheezhead

10. Keggerz

11. Budlitebrad

12. Big John

13. Los Gigantes

14. Apathy

15. Swiss Cheezhead

16. Los Gigantes

Starting Requirements

1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX, 1K, 2DL, 3LB, 3DB

Scoring

Passing TDs 4pts

.05/yard Passing(=1pt/20yrds if you arent good at math)

INTs thrown -1

2 Pt conversions 2pts

ALL OTHER TDs 6pts

.5/recption

.10/yard Rush/Recv

Fumbles Lost -2pts

FGs 3pts

XPTs 1pt

Tackles 2pts

Assist 1pt

Sack 2pts(counts as a tackle to so net is 4pts)

INT 2pts

Passes Defended 1.5pts per

Safety 3pts

Forced Fumble 2pts

Fumble Recovery 2pts

Edited by keggerz

How many rounds is it?

1449318[/snapback]

was figuring we could do 3 rounds maybe 4 if everyone wanted to go that far

all my drafts are 8 rounds but figured the 1st 3 rounds is where all the meat is

I'll take the six hole. While this is an interesting excersize, it's a BAP mock. I'm in two IDP dynasty leagues, and BAP takes a back seat to need, at least once the potential feature RB's are gone. My rookie drafts in each league will look very different from one another because in one league I am set at several positions, while in the other, I have numerous holes and am doing a total rebuild.

To rebuild, I want to fill the core positions first, which means some positions like DB will have to wait, while I fill the LB, QB, RB and WR positions. In the other league, I can go BAP if a player falls, or otherwise will daft to need. This is a pure BAP mock.... which won't resemble what I will do in either on my dynasty leagues.

I'll take the six hole. While this is an interesting excersize, it's a BAP mock. I'm in two IDP dynasty leagues, and BAP takes a back seat to need, at least once the potential feature RB's are gone. My rookie drafts in each league will look very different from one another because in one league I am set at several positions, while in the other, I have numerous holes and am doing a total rebuild.

To rebuild, I want to fill the core positions first, which means some positions like DB will have to wait, while I fill the LB, QB, RB and WR positions. In the other league, I can go BAP if a player falls, or otherwise will daft to need. This is a pure BAP mock.... which won't resemble what I will do in either on my dynasty leagues.

1450361[/snapback]

Rovers is correct that this mock should go BAP(Best Avail Player :D ) and the only reason i lised starting requirements is to show the value of positions vs other positions

7 or 9 , 7 or 9 , 7 or 9....

lucky number 7 for you

1450160[/snapback]

If this doesn't start rolling on Thursday, I may have to back out, as I am occupied (unavailable) all day on Friday.

Unless of course it drags on until Monday, at which time I'd be back in.

If this doesn't start rolling on Thursday, I may have to back out, as I am occupied (unavailable) all day on Friday.

Unless of course it drags on until Monday, at which time I'd be back in.

1451041[/snapback]

no worries we arent under any deadlines or anything like that...but i was hoping that we would have been started by now :D

OK lets get a 16 Team IDP ROOKIE MOCK going...1st come 1st serve for draft spot...

Lets look at doing 3 Rounds to start with. Sound good?

please make sure you have some sort of IDP EXPERIENCE if you sign up

LOS G takes the last spot avail

1.  Suckmyvick

2.  Darin3

3.  Perch

4.  Loyalboyd

6.  Rovers

7.  KevinL

8.  Randall

11.  Budlitebrad

12.  Big John

13.  Swiss Cheezhead

1449261[/snapback]

The Professor will take #5 slot, if it isn't available I'll take #10. Let me know.