[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking at the top three

seabronc

recently did a mock, 12 team non-keeper and it went:

LJ

SA

LT

EDGE

RUDI

TIKI

PORTIS

PEYTON

SJAX

CADDY

JORDAN (me)

MCGAHEE

RBs after that went: Westbrook, Brown, Foster (WAY too early), Deuce, Julius, Dunn, TJones...

A good QB, a line that has never been anything but average and 4 WRs who will struggle to keep 8 defenders out of the box vs. Collins, Gallery, Moss and Portis.

It'll take a nice pre-season in Mankato or Hopkins to convince me.  I guess it could happen but I don't see it.

1452120[/snapback]

they've added Hutchinson and Hicks along with getting Birk back and a very conservative HC running the team who will implement the WCO style in Minny...

this favors CTaylor greatly no matter how you slice it..

they've added Hutchinson and Hicks along with getting Birk back and a very conservative HC running the team who will implement the WCO style in Minny...

1452214[/snapback]

Agreed.I would rather have Chester Taylor than guys like Steven Jackson,Caddilac and McGahee for sure.

1452214[/snapback]

What about that keeps 8 out of the box? You can commit to the run all you want, doesn't mean you will be successful.

Hutchinson is nice but we'll see what he can do withour Jones, the real star. Like I said, I'm not saying it can't happen but I'll have to see it in the preseason before I'd take Taylor over Jackson or Williams that's for sure. The Vikings averaged 3.9 yards a rush last year and 91.00 yards a game. Only the Texans allowed more sacks last year than the Vikings. Hicks and Hutchins appear to be the only additions along with Johnson moving from left guard to right takle.

I'm not sold but I'l be watching to see if you are right. Looking at DMD's mok with 17 or 18 of the first 24 picks being RBs I hope you are right but I don't see it right now.