[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Leinart with Paris Hilton

Goopster24

Some nfl teams were worried Matt Leinert wasnt all that serious about football because he is so "Hollywood". They were afraid he would pull a Jim Brown (retire at 30 to start a movie career).

I could easily see Matt becoming the next David Hasselhoff....hell, GM is bringing back the Camaro in 2008, might as well bring back the Firebird...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Matt Leinart might have slipped in the first round of the NFL draft last weekend, but he reportedly now has a high-profile lady friend to help soothe the pain."

Appears that FOX sports uses the same language filter the Huddle does. :D

"Matt Leinart might have slipped in the first round of the NFL draft last weekend, but he reportedly now has a high-profile lady friend to help soothe the pain."

1450716[/snapback]

:D

1450716[/snapback]

:D good one!

Hell yes.

1450621[/snapback]

i don't care what ANY of you say.  i'd hit it like it was my job. :D

1450640[/snapback]

I'd nail that skank like there was no tommorrow. 

1450651[/snapback]

Great minds.

:D

Jeeez...just flip her over Matt, pound that cornhole, maybe the road less traveled, and send her on her way. There I contributed to this, at least I think I did, why? I have absolutely no fuggin idea.

1450714[/snapback]

+1

Hate-f*ck that spoiled little skank and then send her packing. Then move on to Lohan, the Simpson's, etc. Rail all those little starlets while you are young and can get away with it. Get it out the system now, and then, couple years down the road, marry a hottie no one has heard of that you dont have to worry has been nailed by half of Hollywood.

+1

Hate-f*ck that spoiled little skank and then send her packing. Then move on to Lohan, the Simpson's, etc. Rail all those little starlets while you are young and can get away with it. Get it out the system now, and then, couple years down the road,  marry a hottie no one has heard of that you dont have to worry has been nailed by half of the planet.

1450750[/snapback]

fixed

Actually she sued to prevent it from being released. And lost.

1450710[/snapback]

All occuring less than a month before her tv show. What a great, coincidental bunch of free publicity surprise that was. :D

Of course she wouldn't sell her asz to promote her show. She has much more character than that. :D

Link

She is an airhead and I can't determine if I think she is good lookin or not. She looks sorta like a mannequin. Too much baggage too.

Thumbs down Matt, your past girls have been better.

1450570[/snapback]

No respect. She is a total skank no matter how much money she has. :D