[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Penn State Being Overlooked......

Menudo

I'm just curious how Ohio State loses most of their defense and had very little offense last year, but, still gets ranked in the top 5 in most polls, while PSU is being ranked in the 20's.

1450848[/snapback]

I feel like putting $100 on Penn St. to win the BCS championship just for the hell of it. 35 to 1 seem pretty good to me.

Im sorry, but this post is amusing on so many levels, I spewed Miller lite all over my keyboard and monitor.  There is no way Gonzo is as fast as Ginn, that just isnt possible. Wells is a freshman, that has a chance to be good, but come on, wasnt Clarett compared to George as well. Lets diss the analogies, George won the Hesiman my monitor.  Troy Smith is closer compared to Marcus Vick then Vince Young.  Smith had weapons at his disposal, that Vince never had, and still lost 2 games last yr.  Troy Smith couldnt carry a team on his back, and the loss of Holmes is and was a Beast.  Wells may eventually be great, but lets not jump the gun.  Hell that goes for the OL, LB and DBs.  Until they have played and actually done it on the field, its rediculous to say they are a stud, or future all American.

1456581[/snapback]

I guess we shall see. :D