[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What kind of cheap Booze do you like

Caveman_Nick

The GF and I go through a TON of vodka at home and have scoured the martket for the best value.

At the bar, we always drink Grey Goose/Belvedere/Stoli/etc.

At home, we've stuck to Fleishmans.

I can't beleive I'm admitting that, but I've compared it to anything under $20/liter and only Smirnoff is better. And we can get Fleishmans for under $10 for a 1.75.

Any other suggestions, Twiley?

I am an elitest and I look down my cute button nose at you.

1453545[/snapback]

Let's not even mention how you feel about us Weber users.

every once in a while during the summer when we go camping, we pick up some boones or wild vines. i drink about a half bottle and feel like my mouth had a cup of sugar poured in it, but there is something that takes me back to my high school days when i have a bottle of boones in my hand.

St. Brendan's Irish Cream... Better than Baileys IMHO

1452661[/snapback]

I buy a bottle of that every year for football season. On Sundays it replaces my milk and sugar for coffee.

I also stock Keystone Light. Goes down smooth, and has the water I need to keep me going through a long day.

I'm a fan of Yellow Tail wines for casual dining at home.

I buy shots of Old Grandad for people I don't like. :D

I only drink beer, and 3.2 Coors Light is my favorite... I aim low. A Fat Tire is much better, but it's got too high of content. Just in case you Colorado guys didn't know it, Left Hand is here in Longmont. They have a bar area in the front, but it closes at about 7:00. You can go in there and sample pretty much anything. One Porter will pretty much put you over the line to drive home.

I used to buy Komchatka(sp) vodka every once in a while, about 5 summin a fifth. Mixed it w/tonic and down it went :D Haven't done that in a while though, cheapest vodka I've bought as of late is Smirnoff. Definitely prefer Goose though :D