[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What kind of cheap Booze do you like

Caveman_Nick

jug red wine!

1457194[/snapback]

:doah:

When I was growing up, all my parents drank was cheap passport scotch, cheap beer (dad), and Carlo Rossie jug wine. Paisano.

Thay have graduated past the first 2, and do drink some nice wine, but if you look you can still find the Carlo Rossie there. :D

It all sucks, cheap/expensive. Just give me your money, I'll punch you in the face and it'll have the same immediate effect as booze plus I can make some extra coin. :D

It all sucks, cheap/expensive.  Just give me your money, I'll punch you in the face and it'll have the same immediate effect as booze plus I can make some extra coin.  :D

1459560[/snapback]

Some of us are able to utilize moderation when drinking and do not become intoxicated. Some of us responsibly enjoy wine and ales and don't drive drunk, beat our women or abuse our children. Just because one drinks, does not make one an alcoholic.

Some of us are able to utilize moderation when drinking and do not become intoxicated.  Some of us responsibly enjoy wine and ales and don't drive drunk, beat our women or abuse our children.  Just because one drinks, does not make one an alcoholic.

1459709[/snapback]

Exactly.

And studies have proven that moderate alcohol intake (especially red wine and dark beer) is very good for your health.

It all sucks, cheap/expensive.  Just give me your money, I'll punch you in the face and it'll have the same immediate effect as booze plus I can make some extra coin.  :D

1459560[/snapback]

We get it, man. You don't like alcohol.

Where's that dead horse graemlin?

Some of us are able to utilize moderation when drinking and do not become intoxicated.  Some of us responsibly enjoy wine and ales and don't drive drunk, beat our women or abuse our children.  Just because one drinks, does not make one an alcoholic.

1459709[/snapback]

+1

1459709[/snapback]

+1

1460883[/snapback]

:D twiley, no offense man, but you're not the first person that comes to mind when i think of "utilizing moderation"

Drank a sh*tload of cheap tequila (Torada, maybe) in college. Lots of Keystone Light and Schaeffer Light, as well. The occasional bottle of Boone's Farm will still make an appearance at a buddy of mine's parties. I've been known to take a pull or two. :D