[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ROOKIE IDP Dynasty Consensus Rankings

keggerz

Maroney.

However, in an IDP format is it too early to draft someone like Hawk? I don't play IDP but did a mock draft last year and figure that is the next step in my fantasy career and just wondering if my thinking makes any sense. thanks

Maroney.

However, in an IDP format is it too early to draft someone like Hawk? I don't play IDP but did a mock draft last year and figure that is the next step in my fantasy career and just wondering if my thinking makes any sense. thanks

1453621[/snapback]

Glad u brought that one up. I think Hawk is one of those guys u get and he is on your team longer than any RB. Maybe not the top 2 or 3. But AJ will play till he is 32 at a high level. While a RB 5 or 6 max. But as John Fox said it best. I'm looking for you to play 4 yrs then I am replacing you with another RB. But thats my question for Dynasty leaguers do it change with IDP. Because I havent seen his name come up yet until now. And are all the people voting in Dynasty leagues? Because in our league LB dominate the Top 10.

Glad u brought that one up.  I think Hawk is one of those guys u get and he is on your team longer than any RB.  Maybe not the top 2 or 3.  But AJ will play till he is 32 at a high level.  While a RB 5 or 6 max.  But as John Fox said it best.  I'm looking for you to play 4 yrs then I am replacing you with another RB.  But thats my question for Dynasty leaguers do it change with IDP.  Because I havent seen his name come up yet until now.  And are all the people voting in Dynasty leagues?  Because in our league LB dominate the Top 10.

1453642[/snapback]

supply and demand the top notch rookie RBs will almost always be taken before a top ranked LB but a ton of it also has to do with scoring systems too

hawk will go in the 1st round but I have 4 16 team IDP Drafts starting on 5/15 and i would feel very comfortable saying that the top 5 in each of those drafts will be

Bush Addai Williams Maroney White(order will be different) but those 5 will be the top 5 in each of those leagues