[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IDP Handbook Draft under way

Sgt. Ryan

Gilthorp

Bush, Reggie NOS RB - 7 5.02

Johnson, Larry KCC RB - 3 1.02

Parker, Willie PIT RB - 4 3.02

Galloway, Joey TBB WR - 4 6.11

Holt, Torry STL WR - 7 2.11

Briggs, Lance CHI LB - 7 7.02

Lewis, Ray BAL LB - 7 4.11

Nice so far. just take week 7 off.

Gilthorp

Holt, Torry STL WR -    7 2.11

1453001[/snapback]

I agree that is probably the strongest team thus far. :D

because someone might see a flex on def and ask if there was one on offense so thats why i posted that

1453011[/snapback]

If you posted the starting requirements and didnt post a flex, then its obvious there is no flex.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Of course I am biased, but I am not :D by any means right now, especially for a re-draft:

Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC RB - 3 1.01

Dillon, Corey NEP RB - 6 4.12

Boldin, Anquan ARI WR - 9 3.01

Harrison, Marvin IND WR - 6 2.12

Brooking, Keith ATL LB - 5 7.01

Brooks, Derrick TBB LB - 4 6.12

Urlacher, Brian CHI LB - 7 5.01

Of course I am biased, but I am not  :D by any means right now, especially for a re-draft:

1453017[/snapback]

Very solid. Not in love with Dillon as a #2 RB, but, other than that...very strong.

Gilthorp

Holt, Torry STL WR -    7 2.11

1453001[/snapback]

Wow, that doesn look very nice thus far. :D

Of course I am biased, but I am not  :D by any means right now, especially for a re-draft:

1453017[/snapback]

I knew to stay out of the division of the top 3 teams, because I wouldnt have a LT, LJ or SA. So when it came time to pick my draft position out of the positions left after the dice roll, I picked the one with the 1.4 spot as the highest seeded spot.

Nice team so far Zia. No question the top 3 picks are great, but I just dont take LBs that high, when Ill get similar talent later or even off the waiver wire like last season with Demorrio Williams.

I knew to stay out of the division of the top 3 teams, because I wouldnt have a LT, LJ or SA.  So when it came time to pick my draft position out of the positions left after the dice roll, I picked the one with the 1.4 spot as the highest seeded spot.

Nice team so far Zia.  No question the top 3 picks are great,  but I just dont take LBs that high, when Ill get similar talent later or even off the waiver wire like last season with Demorrio Williams.

1453031[/snapback]

I hear ya. My other options were:

#3WR - (I considered my next 12 or so to be pretty much in the same category)

#1QB - (Considered Brady heavily, but decided to wait a bit , since the difference in 2-12 is roughly less than 5 points per game)

#1TE - (Only one left worth that spot, IMO woulda been Witten. And with the addition of TO and Fasano, I decided to pass)

#1DE - (Also considered Taylor here, but just felt it was a bit early for DL, mainly due to the fact that I am in the swing position)

So I felt OK grabbing 2 - 225+ LBs there. If either team is out of playoff position early, they could both give way to some younger players, if the coaching staff want to see what they have, but being it is re-draft, that was my main concern.

As I said in the league forum, I've got plenty of time to screw this one up....plus there are some very strong teams right now.

Of note, is how Manning slipped to the late second round. I thought he might make it to me at the 3.02, but Darin appears to be sharper than the butter knife I thought he was. :D

As I said in the league forum, I've got plenty of time to screw this one up....plus there are some very strong teams right now.

Of note, is how Manning slipped to the late second round. I thought he might make it to me at the 3.02, but Darin appears to be sharper than the butter knife I thought he was.  :D

1453187[/snapback]

:D

Of note, is how Manning slipped to the late second round. I thought he might make it to me at the 3.02, but Darin appears to be sharper than the butter knife I thought he was.  :D

1453187[/snapback]

Even Darin couldnt screw that pick up. :D

... says the guy whose two RBs have the same bye week.  :D

1453247[/snapback]

I wish all my players had the same bye week, take the one loss, and be at full strength the rest of the season. I know that dumb Sooner isn't smart enought to think of that, but I'm pretty sure he will say that he did.

... says the guy whose two RBs have the same bye week.  :D

1453247[/snapback]

Gotta tell ya....with the schedule change this year and TWO NFL weeks with six teams on a bye....this may FINALLY be the year that the "throw one week" theory might actually work. :D

To hell with byes.....LOL. :D Just take the best player on the board. :D

I wish all my players had the same bye week, take the one loss, and be at full strength the rest of the season.  I know that dumb Sooner isn't smart enought to think of that, but I'm pretty sure he will say that he did.

1453255[/snapback]

In Fusion in 04, I traded for players who all had week 10 off just to set myself up for that one bad week. And I still won. Ive done that strategy when i can. But Im not passing on Julius for such and such just because he shares the same bye week as Jordan. The only time I even consider Bye weeks is for backup K and TE.

Besides, did you read that dumb sooners post just above yours.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

I wish all my players had the same bye week, take the one loss, and be at full strength the rest of the season.  I know that dumb Sooner isn't smart enought to think of that, but I'm pretty sure he will say that he did.

1453255[/snapback]

:D

That's my subscribed theory as well, but for some reason, some people will never get it. :D