[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

early tom brady projections

4300 yards...35 tds?

1452916[/snapback]

:D

Seriously... Let's make some real assumptions...

How about torn ACL in the first preseason game???  :D

1452941[/snapback]

:D He's to 'cool' for that... or maybe not. :D

4400 yds and 36 tds you say?

1452959[/snapback]

:D Did you mean 26 TD's? I could see that as a more realistic number for him. But then again, the Patriots did address offense this draft, so maybe, just maybe he'll get 27 TD's. :D But I doubt we'll see them in the playoffs, and if so, not past the Wild Card round. :D

1452941[/snapback]

Newest top choice on my "People I hope catch a painful, burning venereal disease" list? Jolly Rodgers, knocking off former #1 choice, Barry Bonds.

1452941[/snapback]

You can always tell someone who has never had reconstructive knee surgery. I, having gone through ACL reconstruction, and I would never wish that upon anyone-well outside several thousand ill minded Muslims, but not a football player, as it's much better to beat a team at full strength.

You can always tell someone who has never had reconstructive knee surgery. I, having gone through ACL reconstruction, and I would never wish that upon anyone-well outside several thousand ill minded Muslims, but not a football player, as it's much better to beat a team at full strength.

1453450[/snapback]

how about irrital bowel syndrome?:D

:blitz: You can always tell someone who has never had irrital bowel syndrome:blitz:

Edited by Duchess Jack

Excepting his first full season as a starter (2843 yds, 18 TDs and 12 INTs), he has put up:

2002: 373 comp / 601 att / 62.1% / 3764 yds / 6.3 ypa / 28 TDs / 14 INTs

2003: 317 comp / 527 att / 60.2% / 3620 yds / 6.9 ypa / 23 TDs / 12 INTs

2004: 288 comp / 474 att / 60.8% / 3692 yds / 7.8 ypa / 28 TDs / 14 INTs

2005: 334 comp / 530 att / 63.0% / 4110 yds / 7.8 ypa / 26 TDs / 14 INTs

2006 PREDICTION:

330 comp / 550 att / 60.0% / 4125 yds / 7.25 ypa / 28 TDs / 14 INTs

I would never wish that upon anyone-well outside several thousand ill minded Muslims, but not a football player, as it's much better to beat a team at full strength.

1453450[/snapback]

+1

1453450[/snapback]

Yeah yeah yeah, it was a joke people. Do you really think I want someone to tear ligament in their knee? I was simply reacting to a stupid post imo.

Yeah yeah yeah, it was a joke people.  Do you really think I want someone to tear ligament in their knee?  I was simply reacting to a stupid post imo.

1453624[/snapback]

It wouldn't be the first time someone had beat that drum around here...

I predict that that stupid Brady Mastercard commercial will pop up on nfl.com so many times as I'm trying to follow my fantasy teams that I will puke on my computer screen and need to buy a new one.

Edited by Giants56

Excepting his first full season as a starter (2843 yds, 18 TDs and 12 INTs), he has put up:

2002: 373 comp / 601 att / 62.1% / 3764 yds / 6.3 ypa / 28 TDs / 14 INTs

2003: 317 comp / 527 att / 60.2% / 3620 yds / 6.9 ypa / 23 TDs / 12 INTs

2004: 288 comp / 474 att / 60.8% / 3692 yds / 7.8 ypa / 28 TDs / 14 INTs

2005: 334 comp / 530 att / 63.0% / 4110 yds / 7.8 ypa / 26 TDs / 14 INTs

2006 PREDICTION:

330 comp / 550 att / 60.0% / 4125 yds / 7.25 ypa / 28 TDs / 14 INTs

1453553[/snapback]

Bah. Anyone can use facts and coherent analysis to make intelligent predictions. :D

I think what we should focus on in here was predicting how he will respond to the challenge to his heart-throb rating with Leinhart dating Paris Hilton ... I mean, Brady has a hot girlfriend, but c'mon, Paris is a headline grabber -- is Brady gonna let the rook steal that attention??? Who's Brady gonna date to one-up the pretty boy from USC? :D

Seriously... Let's make some real assumptions...

:D He's to 'cool' for that... or maybe not.  :D

:D Did you mean 26 TD's? I could see that as a more realistic number for him. But then again, the Patriots did address offense this draft, so maybe, just maybe he'll get 27 TD's.  :D But I doubt we'll see them in the playoffs, and if so, not past the Wild Card round.  :D

1453414[/snapback]

Only way they don't make the playoffs is if Jolly Roger's scenario comes true. Their defense will need to find an identity this year though. Future HOFer Rodney Harrison coming back shouldn't hurt that effort....

LOL...Nice name  :D

1455816[/snapback]

Believe me I don't think anyone was waiting to see Bledsoe replaced longer than I was. I just figured it would be Michael Bishop stepping in (where the rock is he now?). I never would have dreamed of the Brady scenario...

Believe me I don't think anyone was waiting to see Bledsoe replaced longer than I was.  I just figured it would be Michael Bishop stepping in (where the rock is he now?).  I never would have dreamed of the Brady scenario...

1455822[/snapback]

fact...michael bishop is jamie foxx's cousin....i believe hes playing in canada....its funny i can still remember some window washerbags holding up "put in bishop" signs in foxboro stadium in like 99