[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who catches the ball in JAC?

seabronc

JAC seems to be one of the most difficult places to peg who will be productive. I haven't seen enough games to know how these young guys look--

What are your projections this year?

Jimmy Smith

Ernest Wilford

Matt Jones

Reggie Williams

I think Matt Jones could make some huge progress this year, and it would not surprise me to see him be the leading receiver, though I also love Wilford's potential.

I think Jimmy Smith's wheels are quickly coming off now, and I think that Reggie Williams will continue to be worthless.

I think Matt Jones could make some huge progress this year, and it would not surprise me to see him be the leading receiver, though I also love Wilford's potential.

I think Jimmy Smith's wheels are quickly coming off now, and I think that Reggie Williams will continue to be worthless.

1456020[/snapback]

+1

I read somewhere(can't remember where for the life of me) that Jimmy is ready to take a back seat to the young guys and just be a mentor this upcoming year.

MJones will be the top WR in Jack this year, IMO.

1456022[/snapback]

exactly....exactly...

they could be a sleeper 1-2 punch...

the key is getting the more productive one on my fantasy team...

the best way to go in such a throw-up situation is to take one of them after the other is taken...don't rush it...ala between Fitz/Boldin in a redraft...

exactly....exactly...

they could be a sleeper 1-2 punch...

the key is getting the more productive one on my fantasy team...

the best way to go in such a throw-up situation is to take one of them after the other is taken...don't rush it...ala between Fitz/Boldin in a redraft...

1456087[/snapback]

What if I already have MJones in a dyansty league and Wilford is available, you still take a chance on him in, say, Round 3?

The breakout fantasy player of the year will come from this group. And we're all going to be allowed to enjoy the celebration on every last 3-yard catch!! Smith, Jones, Wilford?? Compared to Reggie's talent?? you're kidding, right?

Jimmy Smith, how soon they forget.

Don't count him out yet. Rod Smith was on his last legs a few years ago too.

1456408[/snapback]

Guess you didn't watch him last year huh Randall?

Guess you didn't watch him last year huh Randall?

1456422[/snapback]

I saw him. Good the first half bad the second. I just know the minute people write off a competitor he strikes back. He still has a little game left.

He still had over 1000 yds .

M Jones had 432

Wikford had 681

I saw him. Good the first half bad the second. I just know the minute people write off a competitor he strikes back. He still has a little game left.

He still had over 1000 yds .

M Jones had 432

Wikford had 681

1456453[/snapback]

That's true. I just think the torch is passing in Jax.

I think Wilford will be the Jags top receiver this year.

1456447[/snapback]

Sleep on him and get burned. He will have a break out yr. Possibly a monster yr with a TE now they got to watch.

Jimmy Smith - Gets arrested in Atlanta Georgia trying to purchase 45 pounds of Josh Gordon.

Ernest Wilford - Drove Jimmy to Atlanta, awaiting bail hearing.

Matt Jones - 2300 yards and 32 scores.

Reggie Williams - Becomes Little Debbie™ spokesman, bulks up, plays Offensive Tackle.

1456049[/snapback]

Its cocaine, not Josh Gordon. You're confusing your powders with your plants...

I'm a big fan of Wilford, assuming Leftwich is healthy and playing well. They had a real nice rapport developing last year. Jimmy Smith can't be counted out, but he's good for maybe 1,000 yards an 5-7 TDs. Nothing flashy, but he'll likely be a good "value pick." Jones is a lot of fun to watch, but I have my doubts that his NFL contributions will translate into consistant fantasy production.

My guess is that Smith will be off the boards first, then Wilford, then Jones. Smith will still have some good value in PPR leagues, but Wilford will likely outperform Smith by season-end, regardless of format. IMO, Jones is, at best, a very, very late-draft gamble. But you could do worse.

What if I already have MJones in a dyansty league and Wilford is available, you still take a chance on him in, say, Round 3?

1456091[/snapback]

it depends on who is available....I usually try not to get 2 WR's from the same team unless it's in a high powered offense in a weak division...

if I could get Boldin and Fitz....I would...even though you're putting all your eggs in one basket....numbers are numbers...

Jimmy Smith - Gets arrested in Atlanta Georgia trying to purchase 45 pounds of Josh Gordon.

Ernest Wilford - Drove Jimmy to Atlanta, awaiting bail hearing.

Matt Jones - 2300 yards and 32 scores.

Reggie Williams - Becomes Little Debbie™ spokesman, bulks up, plays Offensive Tackle.

1456049[/snapback]

:D It'll take Jville "at least" 2 seasons to get 32 TDs!!!