[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh goodie!

TheGrunt

Actually, a nice signing to give Domanick a veteran BACKUP

1458260[/snapback]

:D I actually agree with this. Just kinda funny the way it looks... passing up Bush, but then signing Antowain. :D

Probably a move to make up for the mistake of not drafting Bush... IMO

:D

Edit: Link

1458139[/snapback]

I just don't understand how any of you can say that they made a mistake passing up Bush. Domanick Davis has done very well behind an absolutely awful offensive line. The Texans defense was also disgusting. Running Back was probably one of, if not the LEAST NEED area on this team.

I just don't understand how any of you can say that they made a mistake passing up Bush.  Domanick Davis has done very well behind an absolutely awful offensive line.  The Texans defense was also disgusting.  Running Back was probably one of, if not the LEAST NEED area on this team.

1458354[/snapback]

I did not really see a problem with them not taking Bush, I think they should have tried to trade the #1 pick though and get some value for it. Maybe they did and had no takers.

I did not really see a problem with them not taking Bush, I think they should have tried to trade the #1 pick though and get some value for it. Maybe they did and had no takers.

1458366[/snapback]

Exactly!

:D  I actually agree with this.  Just kinda funny the way it looks... passing up Bush, but then signing Antowain.    :D

1458287[/snapback]

why funny ?? oh ya $50,000,000 less to sigh :D