[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sooners are back, and ready to take the Nation.

Sgt. Ryan

I'd agree that only Texas and Oregon should challenge them - losing to anyone else would be an absolute shame. This is a good illustration of why ND gets major props if they can go through their season with only 1-2 losses, versus most other schools needing to go undefeated to get a shot at the NC.

Can the Sooners even get up enuf for those other games, so as to not get surprised? That's the question...

Actually, I took the schedule right from ESPN and they didn't list the game under either team's schedule.  :D 

But the omission doesn't effect the fact that their out of conference schedule is still weak.  As for looking unbiased and intelligent - I've tried that before and it doesn't work in a discussion with Big 12 fans.  They haven't the faintest knowledge of "unbiased" or "intelligent".  :D

1459722[/snapback]

I agree that their noncon schedule is very weak. Why any school would play two PAC-10 teams when they didn't have to is beyond me. :D

I agree that their noncon schedule is very weak. Why any school would play two PAC-10 teams when they didn't have to is beyond me.  :D

1460418[/snapback]

I'm not a Pac-10 fan, but I disagree. Just pick two or three teams from the top half of the conference. I'd rather see a team play USC, UCLA or a Stanford than a UAB or MTSU.

Edited by Dragon

For you non Pac-10ers, an interesting team this year will be Arizona. The 'Cats played USC tough last year for 3 quarters in L.A., and the 'other Stoops' has his program on the rise. Lots of speed in key positions...

For you non Pac-10ers, an interesting team this year will be Arizona.  The 'Cats played USC tough last year for 3 quarters in L.A., and the 'other Stoops' has his program on the rise.  Lots of speed in key positions...

1460474[/snapback]

Holllaaaaaaaa- have been waiting for lil Stoops to get it going. Tuitama looks to be a stud, Stoops is proving he can recruit some bigtime athlestes. Now..... the next step is to become a good game coach, I am not so sure he is good managing, adjusting a gameplan.

And yes, Private Ryan- a bet on the OU/OU game sounds good- I really see no way the Sooners go in to Autzen and win- that place is brutal.

Holllaaaaaaaa- have been waiting for lil Stoops to get it going. Tuitama looks to be a stud, Stoops is proving he can recruit some bigtime athlestes. Now..... the next step is to become a good game coach, I am not so sure he is good managing, adjusting a gameplan. 

And yes, Private Ryan- a bet on the OU/OU game sounds good-  I really see no way the Sooners go in to Autzen and win- that place is brutal.

1460536[/snapback]

Cool, we have a bet. How bout from after the game until the end of the bowls.

Then Brian can have from Jan 4 2007 to Jan 4 2008

LMMFAO,  care to make a sig line bet on that.  Somehow I seriously doubt you believe a word you just typed.  You are the ultimate stalker, yet are nutless.  This will be no different.  1 yr sigline bet, on OU winning over 9 games, like you just said.  If its 9 games, you win, 10 or more, I win.  How could such a weak offense win more than 9 games.  :D

1459654[/snapback]

Because they play ........... :D No One!

Hello :doah: ......................

Cool, we have a bet.  How bout from after the game until the end of the bowls.

Then Brian can have from Jan 4 2007 to Jan 4 2008

1460568[/snapback]

Put down the Miller Lite's - what are you talking about? I am talkin a bet on the Okl/Oregon game. Not some win/loss over under

Put down the Miller Lite's - what are you talking about? I am talkin a bet on the Okl/Oregon game. Not some win/loss over under

1463095[/snapback]

Right, we have a bet on the game. Loser wears the others sig until Jan 4.

That win/loss is for Brian who popped off.

Sarge you got a bet. Just to clarify... if Oklahoma loses a game they should have won... then it still counts as a loss. I just wanted to get that out of the way, since you are by far the biggest king of excuses around.

1466056[/snapback]

Very Cool,

Wildcat and I bet Oregon/OU game, with the loser wearing the others sig until Jan 4, 2007

Brian and I bet OU wins 10 or more games I win, 9 or less he wins sig for 1 yr, from Jan 4 2007 to Jan 4 2008.

I'd agree that only Texas and Oregon should challenge them - losing to anyone else would be an absolute shame. 

1460257[/snapback]

I think that you people need to take another look at OU's schedule. You are forgetting that they have to play AT Stillwater, and AT Waco. Oh wait; they only have trouble with Baylor in Norman.

I think OU has problems with Oregon and Texas for sure, and then 2 others sneak up on them. I realize im the underdog in the bet due to the consistantly weak schedule OU plays but all this team ever does is disappoint. Besides everyone knows, that eventually the Big 12 North won't be as incrediblly bad as it has been in the past 2-3 years, and the balance will at least go in the direction of being more even. I've already said, I think Nebraska will win the Big 12 in 06, so maybe the balance starts to shift this year. Not saying the North will be better, but I don't think it will be a complete mis match. OU didn't show me anything last year, and the one player they got, Peterson, by sarges own admission, he questions his durability at the college level. I agree with him. He's very fragile.