[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2006 Mystery Huddler #9

Thanks for 'splaining it to he "less gifted", aka Menudo.

1462798[/snapback]

:doah: I should apologize for misunderstanding you, but, I'll instead, I'll do this..............:D

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, my hand has grafted itself to the mouse :D

1462805[/snapback]

Are you up for grabbing a baseball bat & TimC's Torch...........finding Vicster........and forcing him to make his pick, Tony Soprano style ? :D

Find Jimmy Smith and click on him....... he is your pick..... :D

Are you up for grabbing a baseball bat & TimC's Torch...........finding Vicster........and forcing him to make his pick, Tony Soprano style ?  :D

Find Jimmy Smith and click on him....... he is your pick.....  :D

1462817[/snapback]

Yes, between watching the youngest all day, waiting to draft, hull, I've been all over this joint today. I'm over 100 for the day now-sheezz...somebody stop me!!!! I'm taking Mrs. PD golfing and then for some oysters :D afterwards, so I'll check in later tonight-Big John is prepped and ready in HFAD..if vicster ever shows up...till later-Peace PD.

The three guy's waiting on the vicster :D

1462751[/snapback]

Aren't we all waiting for him??

I was shocked....I started reading the clues to the MH, and I was thinking, dang, that could be me. Then I looked at the pics. :D Nope, not me. Good thing too, after reading the roasts he got!!

Hankk....the before and after pics.

Never knew he went black in the before though.

1462571[/snapback]

:D

call me befuddled

I have not read any of the posts yet...I am sure it has been determined who this is already, but all I have to say is:

The chick on the right is SO bangable.

The chick on the left needs to see a periodontist - QUICK!  :D

1463097[/snapback]

Pig. :D

Yes it is me, but Menudo didn't actually guess me he just asked if I was a Pats fan.

The first pic is from a wedding, and no the bruthas are not my body guards.  The second pic is my bro's stag in Minneapolis and my bro is The Riddler.  The 3rd pick is at my bro's wedding with his wife and her sister.  The last pic is from the same wedding as the first pic and the woman kissing my cheek is my wife.

I am a Pats fan but the reason PD thought I was a Vikes fan is because I am going to 2 Vikes games this year but that's because they are the closest NFL team to me in Winnipeg.

1462689[/snapback]

For those too lazy to read from the beginning.

I have not read any of the posts yet...I am sure it has been determined who this is already, but all I have to say is:

The chick on the right is SO bangable.

The chick on the left needs to see a periodontist - QUICK!  :D

1463097[/snapback]

They are sisters.