[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steeler, Cardinal and Viking homers need your help

keggerz

Also posted this in the tailgate....

I need help finding spamshirts that will fit a 16" Teddy Bear.

WHY.....read on....

The Football coach at William & Mary is holding a football camp next month and

Ben Rothelisberger

Larry Fitzgerald

Darin Sharper

are all scheduled to be here for the camp...i have a meeting set up next week with some W&M faculty regarding a fund raiser they are having in OCTOBER and I know that they are going to be able to set up for me to meet those 3 guys and hopefully they will be willing to donate some autographs....

here is what I am looking to do...every yr we donate to Child Development Resource(CDR)...we have donated around 150 teddy bears that we sell for $10 each and donate all the proceeds to CDR...well a big thing at CDR is that they hold a SILENT AUCTION and next yr other then just donating the bears that we sell at $10 for them we want to donate a few bears for their silent auction...those bears would be:

Ben RothelisBEARger

Larry FitzBEARald

Daren SharBEAR

I have small mini footballs that we sell with our football outfits and that is what i want the guys to autograph....but i would like to be able to put a Jersey on each bear to since I think that will add to the value of the bear for the silent auction(if i get the shirts before the camp i will ask them to autograph them too)....

Of course since I am also doing the fund raiser for the William & Mary Alumni group I want to be able to donate one of each bear to them also...so i need to find 2 each of a Rothelisberger, Fitzgerald and Sharper jersey that will fit a 16" Teddy Bear(build a bear size bears if you have been to one)...

I hit google but didnt have any luck...my guess is I need something for an infant or toddler....

any and all help is appreciated since this is for two special fund raisers