[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Harrington to Miami

Randall

I have to believe that he stays as a starter. The longer Cpep is off the knee, the better. But tearing it up is different than winning. Harrington would need to cause the winning.

Jason Cole of the Miami Herald, believes that Cpep should be ready for the season though

I think Mimai is the second best team in the Hawaiian Football League, right behing Honolulu and just above Maui.  He should flourish in their system.

:D

1463999[/snapback]

I know. Caught it too late and can't edit the title. But aren't you glad Joey is leaving? Perhaps Millen will be next.

I know. Caught it too late and can't edit the title. But aren't you glad Joey is leaving? Perhaps Millen will be next.

1464007[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm glad the local talk shows won't be about Harrington 80% of the time this fall, that's for sure. He's a great guy, but I don't see any big success for him anywhere. Missing some intanglibles (i.e. leadership) and doesn't make proper reads, etc.. A servicable backup, maybe.

Anybody that thinks Culpepper will start the season is nuts. Even if he is mobile enough, Miami would be very stupid to risk their investment by putting him out there too early. If Harrington can at least hold his own enough to keep from causing a loss, they will let him play until he really flounders... and he will.

I can see Culpepper coming on the scene about week 6 at the Jets. Harrington will have just got his ass handed to him at New England, and the Jets should be a nice soft game for them to allow Culpepper to step back in and regain his confidence.

Hypothetical question....

What if Harrington tears it up in the games he starts while CPep is out... Does Harrington remain the starter? Or does he take a back seat to Dante?

1463969[/snapback]

Harrington will tear it up.

He has a line, a running back, a line, recievers that are willing to catch the ball, a line, and a stud TE. Oh yea, and an offensive line.

You can hold me to it, Harrington will rock in Miami.

He has a line, a running back, a line, recievers that are willing to catch the ball, a line, and a stud TE. Oh yea, and an offensive line.

1464246[/snapback]

The only rocking that Joey will do in Miami is this :D

Joey will be good at best, is that is possible. That is quite a limb you are out on. But at least I respect your willingness to go out on that limb.

I am hearing that Miami is giving a 5th rounder in 07 for Joey.

1464374[/snapback]

no way, not for a couple weeks of camp. He will be cut soon enough.

especially after Millan tried that 'Saban broke cap rules' thing

Edited by Duchess Jack

1464246[/snapback]

You're insane. :D