[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Donovan McNabb & his mom

Menudo

Does the media not realize that the Eagles window has closed....... the funeral was the Monday Night Football game against the Seahawks last year. That was one of the funniest three hours I've ever watched. You guys are rebuilding and you don't even realize it. :D

.....and now, they just said that Bettis and his mom were coming on..... :D ....chump (McNabb) to champ (Bettis) :D

:D

Does the media not realize that the Eagles window has closed....... the funeral was the Monday Night Football game against the Seahawks last year.    That was one of the funniest three hours I've ever watched.  You guys are rebuilding and you don't even realize it.  :D

.....and now, they just said that Bettis and his mom were coming on.....  :D ....chump (McNabb) to champ (Bettis)  :D

:D

1466104[/snapback]

Here fishy, fishy. I won't even waste my energy replying to your ignorant nonsense.