[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Bush to Donate 25% of Jersey Sales

myhousekey

If the policy (as it is in this case) is arbitrary and making an exception ould hurt noone and nothing, who cares?  :D

1467585[/snapback]

I guess I see it the same as you, but from the other side. :D It's not a big deal, so don't make it one. Pick one of the numbers allotted. I guess for me it boils down to rules are rules, and if there is no good reason to make an exception then don't. If the exception is made for Bush, then why not make one for the next player who wants a different number, then the next one, etc.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is number "00" allowed? If not...why can't a QB, WR, or RB have it???? Next could we have a Three Stooges football number for the number one draft pick say in 2007 or 2008.....H20....no letters? Well change it for Bush and you may as well change everything as nothing will be ruled out or can NFL implement a strategy to numbers........ :D:D:D

Wow, a lot of you guys must not understand change; where eventually change has to take place, thats how we grow... as for reggie, he is negotiating, which all employees should do with their employers...worse case scenerio, the employer says no...i mean as an employer, wouldnt you want your employee to fight for himself, cause if he doesnt fight for himself, what makes him have the drive to fight for your company??? some of you just need to grow up and stop thinking so negatively on people "giving", where you are just as bad as these multimillion dollar athletes who keep wanting more and more and more...