[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Ford F 650?

Randall

My God. This was Plaxico's. And Haynesworth was indicted fro trying to run someone off the road with one of these.

What is one of these things for, pulling frickin houses?

CARTHAGE, Tenn. -- Tennessee Titans defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth surrendered to authorities Friday to face a charge of reckless endangerment after another motorist complained he tried to run a car off the highway with his large truck.

Haynesworth

Smith County authorities issued a warrant for his arrest after James J. Bond filed a police report about a Sunday incident.

Haynesworth was released on $1,000 bond.

Bond told police Haynesworth, who was driving a 2006 Ford F-650, swerved at high speed and attempted to pass a Mustang driven by Bond's mother-in-law on the left shoulder of Interstate 40 about 45 miles east of Nashville, Smith County Sheriff Johnny Bane said.

"The affidavants feared for their lives and felt they were in danger, as well as other drivers around them," Bane said.

No officer was present at the scene, and the warrant was issued Tuesday after authorities investigated Bond's report, Bane said.

Neither the Titans nor Haynesworth's agent, Chad Speck, returned calls from The Associated Press.

While not a football player or a really big name player, Greg Ostertag had/has one. Saw it over at his parent's house in Plano, Tx. Happen to deliver mail to them and he was home visiting.

Btw, give him a little credit for giving up a kidney for his sister who is doing well.

Is it me or does it seem that a lot of Titans players have character issues?

:D

1470341[/snapback]

If you had Spain as one of your biggest fans, I'd think that the group could only be affected somehow.

While not a football player or a really big name player, Greg Ostertag had/has one.  Saw it over at his parent's house in Plano, Tx.  Happen to deliver mail to them and he was home visiting.

Btw, give him a little credit for giving up a kidney for his sister who is doing well.

1470325[/snapback]

I was just asking what it's for. Where I live everyone buys big trucks but most treat them like station wagonsand they never pull anything.

If you use one for more than looking over the other cars and blocking their line of sight that's different.