[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Porter opens his mouth again...

kpholmes

Stevens didn't say anything about Porter being owned by Jones.... Why do people just make stuff up ?  Here is what transpired:

1471398[/snapback]

Can't find the quote but here is an article confirming that Stevens did in fact say Porter would be shut down by Jones (said at the same time as he made his victory guarantee.) Double check next time before you say people are making stuff up. :D

edit: This Article Has the Quote Just search for Jones. Its about half way down the page.

Don't know why the link doesn't work. Copy and paste does though.

Edited by NoSupe4You

Can't find the quote but here is an article confirming that Stevens did in fact say Porter would be shut down by Jones (said at the same time as he made his victory guarantee.)  Double check next time before you say people are making stuff up.  :D

edit:  This Article Has the Quote  Just search for Jones.  Its about half way down the page.

1471997[/snapback]

Page cannot be displayed, but, I believe you.....what I meant to type was that Porter did not say anything about himself dominating, his problem was with Stevens...... none of it matters anyway.... Both Porter and Stevens should have kept their mouths shut.........

Porter is a dingleberry.

So does anyone here think we will ever see another superbowl given to such an underseving team caused by such horrendously bad officiating when the losing team was acutally the far superior team on the field?

Edited by bushwacked

Porter is a dingleberry. 

So does anyone here think we will ever see another superbowl given to such an underseving team caused by such horrendously bad officiating when the losing team was acutally the far superior team on the field?

:D

1472137[/snapback]

:D:D

thats right he got shot, it was someone from the colts who got stabbed. 

I am sure that the "stray bullet" wasn't aimed at him or his fat mouth  :D

1471522[/snapback]

Is this a seperate stabbing from Jason Taylor? He plays for the fish.

Porter is a dingleberry. 

1472137[/snapback]

:D Even, I'm getting bored with it by now......... ::D

Is this a seperate stabbing from Jason Taylor? He plays for the fish.

1472194[/snapback]

No, I was thinking of the DB for the Colts who got stabbed by his wife, for the life of me I can't remember who it was.

Did Bush steal little Joey's lunch money?

1472304[/snapback]

From what everyone is upset about you'd think Porter would be getting some of his money back... Bush is giving money back to him.

Porter is an a$$hat

1471385[/snapback]

Good information here. Joey, shut up and play. I love your tackling, not your talking. (oh, and don't give a sheet about your politics) :D

Edited by Donutrun Jellies

With one being gift-wrapped by the zebra's :D

1473492[/snapback]

Wow, how original..... I thought we were going to stop this stuff..... ::D