[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Never realized Ward was this vocal.

irish

So does anyone here think we will ever see such selfish WR, who plays harder than anyone in the league, but doesn't care about his teammates win an MVP in a superbowl given to such an underseving team caused by such horrendously bad officiating when the losing team was acutally the far superior team on the field? :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch the Colts game again, and I'll guarantee he was going 100% every play.

:D  Your bitterness is showing.

Steelers  :D  Colts........... still stings doesn't it.

If you really want to question what I said about Ward, listen to ANY broadcaster during one of their games, and ANY coach that is asked about Ward.

1476736[/snapback]

:D I have no problem with Ward's statements. :D

I was just trying to show you how dumb it is to continually ask for "links" when you know what you are asking for is not available.

But I'm glad to see it didn't go over your head. :D

:D  I have no problem with Ward's statements. :D

I was just trying to show you how dumb it is to continually ask for "links" when you know what you are asking for is not available. 

But I'm glad to see it didn't go over your head.  :D

1478706[/snapback]

Yes, you are far too smart for me....straight over my head. :D

Bitter much ????

If you are stating your opinon as opinion, no link necessary.....if you are trying to state what seems to be an opinion as fact, I'd like to see proof.

So does anyone here think we will ever see such selfish WR with such blind support from a diehard fan who defends the tool by saying "Yes, you are far too smart for me....straight over my head. :D Bitter much ???? If you are stating your opinon as opinion, no link necessary.....if you are trying to state what seems to be an opinion as fact, I'd like to see proof" yet aforementioned WR plays harder than anyone in the league, but doesn't care about his teammates and won an MVP in a superbowl given to such an underseving team caused by such horrendously bad officiating when the losing team was acutally the far superior team on the field? :D

So does anyone here think we will ever see such selfish WR, who plays harder than anyone in the league, but doesn't care about his teammates win an MVP in a superbowl given to such an underseving team caused by such horrendously bad officiating when the losing team was acutally the far superior team on the field? :D

1478305[/snapback]

:D

So does anyone here think we will ever see such selfish WR with such blind support from a diehard fan who defends the tool by saying "Yes, you are far too smart for me....straight over my head. :D Bitter much ???? If you are stating your opinon as opinion, no link necessary.....if you are trying to state what seems to be an opinion as fact, I'd like to see proof" yet aforementioned WR  plays harder than anyone in the league, but doesn't care about his teammates and won an MVP in a superbowl given to such an underseving team caused by such horrendously bad officiating when the losing team was acutally the far superior team on the field? :D

1478791[/snapback]

Are you begging for attention or what? I'm surprised- no, actually shocked that

more Seattle homers didn't get in on this thread. :D

You know the media is having a rough time when they start digging up comments

from years ago. Jealousy!!!

So does anyone here think we will ever see such a selfish WR with such blind support from diehard fans who blame such total idiotic child like behavior on the media and then defend the tool by saying "Yes, you are far too smart for me....straight over my head. :D Bitter much ???? If you are stating your opinon as opinion, no link necessary.....if you are trying to state what seems to be an opinion as fact, I'd like to see proof" yet aforementioned WR plays harder than anyone in the league, but doesn't care about his teammates and won an MVP in a superbowl given to such an underseving team caused by such horrendously bad officiating when the losing team was acutally the far superior team on the field? :D

Edited by bushwacked