[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Domanick Davis - ongoing knee problems

Big Score 1

Running back Domanick Davis worked with trainers on a separate practice field as the team went through its workouts. He is expected to miss a couple of weeks with his ongoing knee problems.
www.chron.com

Although still very early and as the blurb states, Davis is only perdicted to miss a couple of weeks of regular workouts, it is concerning that he is already experiencing knee problems...yet again.

With these reports of Domanick's ongoing knee problems, do you think the Texans might have screwed up when they passed on Bush? :D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.chron.com

Although still very early and as the blurb states, Davis is only perdicted to miss a couple of weeks of regular workouts, it is concerning that he is already experiencing knee problems...yet again.

With these reports of Domanick's ongoing knee problems, do you think the Texans might have screwed up when they passed on Bush? :D

1473619[/snapback]

No.

www.chron.com

1473619[/snapback]

Would be inclined to agree with you, but Bush is nursing a hamstring already and there are already a few questions about how much of a load he can handle at his size....

www.chron.com

1473619[/snapback]

These are not "new" knee problems...he is continuing to strengthen his surgically repaired knee, similar to Javon Walker. It has only been 4 months since he had surgery, so I wouldn't read too much into the fact that he is being held out while he continues to rehab it.

If he misses time in July/August, then it might be time to have concerns.

These are not "new" knee problems...he is continuing to strengthen his surgically repaired knee, similar to Javon Walker. It has only been 4 months since he had surgery, so I wouldn't read too much into the fact that he is being held out while he continues to rehab it.

1473671[/snapback]

Gotcha! Thanks :D

www.chron.com

1473619[/snapback]

And Bush is experiencing hamstring problems, do you think the Texans are glad they didnt take him. :D

No.

1473620[/snapback]

+1

1473671[/snapback]

Good info here.

And Bush is experiencing hamstring problems, do you think the Texans are glad they didnt take him. :D

1473691[/snapback]

Well, the fact that Davis' knee problems reported in the article were existing and the non perticipation is just part of the rehab makes a difference.

But if you're asking me would I rather have a RB with a hammy problem or a knee problem, I'll take the RB with the hammy every day of the week & twice on Sunday.

Well, the fact that Davis' knee problems reported in the article were existing and the non perticipation is just part of the rehab makes a difference.

But if you're asking me would I rather have a RB with a hammy problem or a knee problem, I'll take the RB with the hammy every day of the week & twice on Sunday.

1473703[/snapback]

No, that wasnt my point. I was saying its only May and the season doesnt start for another 5 months. Sure there are gonna be a lot of players between now and then that are nicked up, but you cant second guess your draft because of it.

No, that wasnt my point.  I was saying its only May and the season doesnt start for another 5 months.  Sure there are gonna be a lot of players between now and then that are nicked up, but you cant second guess your draft because of it.

1473710[/snapback]

Agreed.

But to me, what makes all difference in the world, is learning that Davis' knee problem as reported by the Houston Chronicle, is not a new condition and the non participation is simply due to his rehab plan.

then need to just go ahead and keep Wells as this point.  D.D. is so freaking frustrating to own.

1473782[/snapback]

They'll let Wells walk, since they recently signed Antowain Smith, and still have Morency, tehier #2 pick from last year, in the wings.

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

They'll let Wells walk, since they recently signed Antowain Smith, and still have Morency, tehier #2 pick from last year, in the wings.

1473793[/snapback]

They also drafted Walli Lundy in the 4th round.

1473671[/snapback]

He had a torn ACL?

www.chron.com

1473619[/snapback]

:D

yes

It must be pretty cool to screw up the top pick and then retire. :D

Edited by CaptainHook

yes

It must be pretty cool to screw up the top pick and then retire.  :D

1474762[/snapback]

:D WTH are you talking about Cap'n?

:D WTH are you talking about Cap'n?

1474773[/snapback]

I was laughing at the Texans' dumb arses.

I was anwering BS1's question. Yes. They made a mistake.

And finally, I was referring to their GM Casserly.

Edited by CaptainHook

I was laughing at the Texans' dumb arses.

I was anwering BS1's question.  Yes.  They made a mistake.

And finally, I was referring to their GM Casserly.

1474776[/snapback]

Oh in that case..... :D and a :D for good measures.

But i will let you slide on the Casserly comment, because I too thinkhe is an a$$clown.

Edited by Ziachild007

The Saints have a very good RB coming off a knee injury too. They didn't need a RB as badly as other positions. But they were smart enough to realize a guy like Bush does not come along all that often.

And since when did Dom tear an ACL? I've seen that suggested a couple times now. If it's true, the Texans are even more flippin' retarded than I thought.

Edited by CaptainHook

1473703[/snapback]

Well then you draft Bush and I'll draft Davis.....let's see who wins every day of the week and twice on Sunday! :D

They also drafted Walli Lundy in the 4th round.

1473830[/snapback]

You're right, they also have Wali Lundy, but they got him in the 6th round. In the 4th, HOU took TE Owen Daniels.

I know I would have taken  :D Reggie Bush!

1474839[/snapback]

Look at every rookie draft so far. I know it is fantasy VS football, but Bush is the most versatile and explosive back I've ever seen. Every team playing Houston this will year be happy Bush is a Saint.

How do you defend that guy? He lines up in the backfield but at the snap could be anywhere.

yes

It must be pretty cool to screw up the top pick and then retire.  :D

1474762[/snapback]

You should just keep sticking with.... "oops, I was wrong"

You spouted off to anyone that would listen that there was no way the Texans would pass on Bush. You told people who had a different opinion who wrong they were, over and over again.

You were wrong, and not your bitter about it.

I can think of one other time in the last year that you were wrong, and, my guess is that is still stings pretty good............. :D

Edited by Menudo